Table of Contents
Nintendo Switch Game Controls
Here is a breakdown of the different game controls for the Nintendo Switch version of Final Fantasy VII. The port version will be released this Tuesday, March 26, 2019.
|Left Stick||Character Direction / Movement|
|Press Left Stick||Speed Boost x3|
|Press Right Stick||Battle Boost (HP/MP/Limit Break Max)|
|Press Left and Right Stick||No Enemy Encounters|
|Directional Buttons||Character Direction / Movement|
|L Button||Previous Page|
|R Button||Next Page|
|– (Minus) Button||Assist|
|+ (Plus) Button||Start|
Battle Enhancements or Extra Features Mechanics
- Speed Boost increases movement speed and how quickly battles progressed.
- The current party’s HP and MP will be immediately filled with a press of the Right Stick.
- The Limit Break meter is also maxed when the Right Stick Button is hard pressed as well.
No Enemy Encounters
- Activating No Encounters enables you to completely avoid random enemy battles. However, it does not affect story-related enemy battles and boss battles.
- We observed that the Limit Break build-up in battles is much faster than previous versions of the game.
- Coming Soon*
*If there are hidden mechanics you have observed, please share it in the comment section below.
Final Fantasy 7 (FFVII) Recommended Article List