Mission 2 – Qliphoth Walkthrough
|Red Orbs||Red Grave city square, hotel, and alleyway|
|Blue Orb and Fragment||Red Grave city hotel and alleyway|
|First Area||Gerbera x1, Punch Line x1|
|Second Area||Gerbera x1, Overture x1|
|Third Area||Gerbera x1|
First Area: Red Grave City Square
|1||Watch the cutscene: Morrison’s Letter.|
|2||Explore and Purchase Devil Breakers or Skills from Nico’s Shop.|
|3||Read the tutorial for “Devil Breaker,” “Breakage,” and “Breakaway”.|
|4||Proceed through the alleyway and run straight to the first city square.|
|5||Battle with Red Empusas in the first city square.|
|6||Proceed down the alleyway and acquire Red Orbs as you go.|
|7||Battle with Spiky Tentacles in the second city square.|
|8||Battle with “Cleaving Vanguard” Hell Cainas.|
|9||Read the tutorial for “Wire Snatch.”|
Second Area: Red Grave Hotel
|10||Enter the Red Grave city hotel.|
|11||Proceed to the second floor and look for Blue Orbs. Enter the open hallway on the right.|
|12||Watch the cutscene: V engaging in the battle below. Proceed to the second floor.|
|13||Read the tutorial for “Nidhogg Hatchling.” Use the hatchling on the blocking Qliphoth root.|
|14||Proceed to the third floor. Pick up the Red Orb.|
|15||Read the tutorial for “The Next Objective.” Battle with a Red Empusa.|
|16||Proceed to fourth floor. Battle with three Hell Cainas.|
|17||Look for another Nidhogg Hatchling while preparing for an ambush from two Hell Cainas. Place the hatchling on another Qliphoth root.|
|18||Read the tutorial for “Blue Orb Fragments.”|
|19||Proceed down the fifth floor hallway until you encounter a Qliphoth root. Enter the collapsed room on the right.|
|20||Read the tutorial for “Secret Mission.” Enter Secret Mission 1.|
|21||Secret Mission 1: Eliminate all of the demons (Red Empusas, Green Empusas, and Hell Cainas.)|
|22||Leave the room and proceed to the hotel dining area.|
|23||Battle with four Hell Cainas and one Green Empusa.|
|24||Leave the hotel by jumping from the dining area balcony.|
Third Area: Red Grave City Alleyway and Church
|25||Watch the cutscene: Qliphoth Tree in Red Grave city|
|26||Battle with Green Empusas.|
|27||Look for another Nidhogg Hatchling and place it on a blocking Qliphoth root.|
|28||Proceed to the alleyway. Pick up the Blue Orb|
|29||Battle with “Brutal Berserker” Hell Antenoras.|
|30||Watch the cutscene and read the tutorial for “Phone Booth.”|
|31||Enter the phonebooth and shop in Nico’s Shop.|
|32||Boss battle with Goliath.|
Mission 2 – Qliphoth Walkthrough Strategy
4) Proceed down the alleyway and run straight to the first city square.
5) Battle with Red Empusas in the first city square
6) Proceed down the alleyway.
8) Battle with “Cleaving Vanguard” Hell Cainas
11) Proceed to the second floor and look for Blue Orbs. Enter the open hallway on the right
13) Read the tutorial for “Nidhogg Hatchling.” Place the hatchling on the blocking Qliphoth root.
14) Proceed to the third floor.
16) Proceed to the fourth floor. Battle with three Hell Cainas.
Check if a pile of Red Orbs is available in this room. It is only available in certain difficulty settings.
17) Look for another Nidhogg Hatchling while preparing for an ambush from two Hell Cainas. Place the hatchling on another Qliphoth root
18) Read the tutorial for “Blue Orb Fragments.” Pick up the Blue Orb Fragment
19) Proceed down the fifth floor hallway until you encounter a Qliphoth root. Enter the collapsed area on the right
You will be able to access Secret Mission 1 once you enter the collapsed room.
23) Battle with four Hell Cainas and one Green Empusa
27) Look for another Nidhogg Hatchling and place it on a blocking Qliphoth root
28) Proceed down the alleyway. Pick-up Blue Orb
30) Enter the phonebooth and shop in Nico’s Shop
After proceeding down the blocked path, you will find a Phone Booth that lets you manage your equipment. It is possible to skip this and go straight to the boss fight, but it is best to make a short stop to prepare for the upcoming battle.
32) Boss battle with Goliath commences
Goliath is encountered at the end of Mission 2. Though not that fast, Goliath hits hard and has a variety of attacks playerse need to avoid. Try to get behind it to avoid its swings. Many of Goliath’s close-range attacks can be dodged, especially if you go airborne. Gerbera is a good choice for the fight, as it allows you to quickly move out of harm’s way. Green Orbs can be found scattered around the third area of the boss fight to help you get through the battle.
|<< Mission 1 Walkthrough||Mission 3 Walkthrough >>|