Table of Contents
Tips, Tricks, Strategies and the Pros and Cons of Locations Inside the Map
Many items and weapons are available once the game begins, but competition for the rarer items can be stiff. You have two options: either go for the better weapons in crowded areas and risk dying, or opt for areas with smaller populations and fewer weapon choices. Here is a map guide on what to do when you find yourself in these locations.
- Pochinki has a lot of items and is a perfect place for stacking your equipment.
- Some weapons are only obtainable in the surrounding buildings, but it’s easier to stack your equipment here since there are a lot of buildings to use to hide.
- Since Pochinki is located in the center of the map, it’s easier for you to respond to the playable areas being broadcasted.
- The probability of Pochinki becoming a fierce battle area early on in the match is high because a lot of players will share the same thought process. Assume that there are always enemies nearby; collect items quickly but don’t be too conspicuous.
- Because it is located near the center of the map, it is difficult to grasp which direction the enemy will come from.
- By going to the roof of the sixth apartment, you can survey the surrounding area from a higher position than other players.
- You can get weapons and items by going to the roof of the apartment or in the room below the stairs.
- You can kill enemies scouting for items by camping inside apartments.
- Because it is located near the center of the map, it is easier to go to wherever the playable area is.
- Skirmishes inside the apartment can be hard to manage because the area is limited and there are a lot of choke points you can get cornered to.
- You are an easy target when you decide to leave the apartment.
- There are many available items here including weapons, equipment, and vehicles. Most of the supplies you are looking for are located in Georgopool.
- Since the west side of Georgopool is mostly covered by the ocean, the threat is minimized in one direction of the map.
- You can easily fend off enemies that are looking for items if you arrive first, since you will most likely be better equipped than them.
- There are some vantage points for scouting your enemies like four-story buildings located in the area. Be careful when entering these buildings, though, as you might not be the first one there.
- If you arrive after other players, you will be at a major disadvantage
- If the playable area goes eastward, you might have difficulty arriving there on time.
Sosnovka Military Base
- This is a military base, so weapons of all classes will be abundant.
- When the playable area goes south, you can easily intercept players by camping the other side of the bridge of the island.
- There are many boats on the north side of the island so it is very easy to travel to the other parts of the island.
- Because most weapons are found in this area, many others players may go for the military base as well.
- It is very hard for you to go north if the playable area moves that way. Even if you use a vehicle, most of the time you’ll barely arrive on time (making you vulnerable to players camping the line).
- There is a high possibility that you will be ambushed along the bridges of the island if you decide to leave the military base.
- Buildings have a lot of easy-to-obtain weapons.
- Since the eastern side is mostly open waters, threats coming from that direction are mostly secured.
- Because vehicles often respawn in this area, you can quickly catch up to the playable areas using these vehicles.
- There are a lot of buildings around the town, so there are places where you can hide yourself if you ever encounter enemies.
- The possibility of obtaining a rare Assault Rifle in this area is low.
- If the playable area goes west, there is a high possibility of dying to the blue field if you don’t have any vehicles to use.
- There are only a few people who head inside buildings, so you can safely collect items.
- Even if you initially cannot get items in the first village, you can get other items from the buildings along the road.
- Because cars often respawn, you will most likely not suffer damage from the blue field even if the playable area goes to the opposite side of the map.
- There are also buildings around the town, so there are places where you can hide yourself when you encounter enemies.
- You will have inferior equipment to players coming from the nearby military base.
- The Villa contains moderate equipment and weapons.
- If you move to another area, you must take a roundabout path to go along the road. Therefore, depending on the playable area, you might not make it in time.
- Parachuting Guide
- Recommended Weapons for Beginners
- Best Weapon and Equipment Looting Spots – Erangel