This article contains information about the PG-117 vehicle in PlayerUnknown’s Battleground [PUBG]. We’ll add more information as soon as we find more information.
|Maximum Speed||Body Durability||Tire Durability||No. of Seats|
|90 km / h||–||7|
- The PG-117 is the only known water vehicle in PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds [PUBG].
- As the only water vehicle, the PG-117 serves an excellent means of escape from particular areas.
- Majority of the spawns for the PG-117 surround the island of Sosnovka. Players who often enter the military base there either hike on foot or make their way using the boat.
- While it is an excellent means to escape, this vehicle often times consumes a lot gas. Players who wish to use the boat to travel must at least find a Gas Can on hand to refuel.
- Otherwise, players may find themselves swimming or rendering themselves an open target.
- Players can also use this particular vehicle as a means to camp.
- Some plays also include using this boat as a means to ambush the enemy.
- The boat allows backdoor passage to certain places such as Fisher Town, Zharki, Novorepnoye, and Stalber.
- Majority of the places mentioned also have PG-117 spawn points.
- As of now, the place with the most spawn points for this particular vehicle is the coastline of Sosnovka Island. Along the island, there are at least 5 possible spawn points.
- This doesn’t include the 4 spawn points that are found near Fisher Town.
- Players who use the PG-117 must be ready with an Assault Rifle or a Frying Pan. The Frying Pan can serve as a means to block incoming gunfire whereas the Assault Rifle can deal damage to any player that rides the boat or intends to ambush as the boat docks.