This article contains information about the Motorcycle with Sidecar vehicle in PlayerUnknown’s Battleground [PUBG]. We’ll add more information as soon as we find more information.
Motorcycle with Sidecar
|Motorcyle with Sidecar|
|Maximum Speed||Body Durability||Tire Durability||No. of Seats|
|135 km / h||–||3|
- The Motorcycle with Sidecar has good grip with low fuel consumption. Players often rely on this kind of vehicle to allow them to get away easy.
- This particular vehicle is also considered one of the fastest land-based vehicles.
- The main weakness of this particular vehicle is that, like the UAZ Open Top, has an open exterior.
- Despite the open exterior, it makes up for it using its speed and low gas consumption.
- It is capable of holding three people and the sidecar allows players to use an SMG or a Pistols.
- However, some players noted that even Assault Rifles can be used while sitting in the sidecar.
- Most players prefer this vehicle because of it having one of the lowest fuel consumption rates, having only half of the regular consumption.
- However, refueling this car may be quite difficult. Due to the open exterior, the vehicle makes a player vulnerable should they attempt to refuel the car.
- This vehicle is also capable of running a bit of off-road but not as well as the UAZ Open or the Jeep.