This article contains information about the Buggy vehicle in PlayerUnknown’s Battleground [PUBG]. We’ll add more information as soon as we find more information.
|Maximum Speed||Body Durability||Tire Durability||No. of Seats|
|90 km / h||–||100||Two|
- The Buggy is a vehicle that has two seats with no roof.
- There are three available colors for the Buggy: yellow, black, and rust.
- The vehicle runs steadily on uneven roads and slopes, making it the perfect vehicle for off-road. The driver takes one seat inside the vehicle while the passenger takes the seat at the back.
- Its defense against bullets is low, so its difficult to use in the midst of a gunfight. When the exposed engine is damaged, the durability of its body is greatly reduced.
- Since the vehicle has a relatively low speed, it is not advisable for you to use this vehicle on roads since there are much faster vehicles around the map for on-road driving.
- The Buggy should only be used exclusively for off-road driving.
- It is much better to use the vehicle in open off-road areas where there are no enemies around since its durability is very low.
- This vehicle is recommended to be used by two teammates who are planning to either ambush the enemy lanes or find a good vantage point and hiding spot off-road.