This article contains information about the UAZ Open Top vehicle in PlayerUnknown’s Battleground [PUBG]. We’ll add more information as soon as we find more information.
UAZ Open Top
|UAZ Open Top|
|Maximum Speed||Body Durability||Tire Durability||No. of Seats|
|95 km / h||100||Five|
- The UAZ Open Top is a versatile vehicle which is a fusion of the Jeep and the Buggy. It retains the Jeep’s speed but is open similar to the Buggy. As it is similar to the Jeep, it’s capable of running off-road unlike the Dacia 300.
- Because of its open exterior, players who use the UAZ Open Top may find themselves a victim to Assault Rifles and Sniper Rifles.
- The UAZ Open Top, similar to its Closed Top cousin, has the same speed and can accommodate the same amount of people. This car is perfect for those who wish to run as a squad instead or running solo.
- The UAZ however is not a covert vehicle. Because of the loud sound it makes as it runs around, players often abandon the car outside a populated area.
- It can serve as a get-away car assuming that the player intends to snipe from the hills or behind the trees.
- This vehicle cannot take a heavy amount of fire. To disable a UAZ Open Top, players would often throw a grenade to completely obliterate the said vehicle or simply shoot the driver.
- This car is not recommended to refuel due to it being vehicle an “open” vehicle .
- This vehicle is best used for simply transporting or doing quick kills. While this vehicle is slower than the motorcycle, it’s a good replacement for the mean time as players can also use it as a barrier.