This article contains information about the Motorcycle in PlayerUnknown’s Battleground [PUBG]. We’ll add more information as soon as we find more information.
|Maximum Speed||Body Durability||Tire Durability||No. of Seats|
|150 km / h||–||–||Two|
- The motorcycle has high maximum speed and acceleration, making it a good vehicle to use whenever you are traveling from point to point in long distances.
- However, handling the motorcycle is quite difficult. Its speed may be hard to control and may result to death for inexperienced players, so use this vehicle with caution. You can prevent accidents from happening by decelerating before making a turn.
- The passenger at the rear seat can only use pistols and sub machine guns.
- Since it is the fastest vehicle in the game, enemies may have a hard time aiming at you whenever you are driving it at full speed. However, the durability of the vehicle itself is not that high, so it is not a good vehicle to use for cover.
- The vehicle is good to use for traveling to houses for looting or for finding vantage points and hiding spots faster.