Table of Contents
How to Defeat Shadow of Vincent in Catherine: Full Body
Shadow of Vincent is the sixth boss enemy encountered in Catherine: Full Body. The boss is faced during the 7th Night.
|Spiral Corridor (Cat/Kat Route)||Spiral Corridor (Rin Route)|
Shadow of Vincent Attacks
Here is a breakdown of the boss’ attacks:
- All of the attacks of Shadow Vincent are random and he floats around freely around the towers.
- The boss braces himself to hit the left side of the tower. Then, he swishes his head from left to right and smashes his face through. The attacks destroys and entire wall and it shatters a part of his mask. Vincent dies automatically when he is caught in front of this wall.
- A stripe of unmovable blocks will be created in the central region of the tower.
- The boss covers the entire stage in darkness except for a glare of his mask. But a small beam of light illuminates a small portion of your way.
- Shadow Vincent will turn a large area of blocks red and destroy them. This is an instant kill for Vincent.
Shadow of Vincent Boss Strategy
Here is a breakdown of the battle strategies against the boss:
- Make sure that you are not near the blocks when the boss is about to perform his head smash.
- Get a stable footing from surrounding blocks when the boss is about to create unmovable blocks to the middle column. You can use Inazuma technique to solve this challenge.
- Be careful of getting around and moving objects when you are the boss’ darkness. You can see up to 4 blocks ahead so base your movement on that.
- Watch where you step on when the boss is using his third and final attack. There may be ice blocks so be patient.
|← Child with a Chainsaw||Catherine →|
|Fist of a Grudge||Immoral Beast|
|The Child||Doom’s Bride|
|Child with a Chainsaw||Shadow of Vincent|
Catherine: Full Body Recommended Article List
|▼Catherine: Full Body Recommended Articles|
|News and Features||Walkthroughs||Bosses|
|Game Modes||Characters||Stray Sheep|
|Beginner Guides||Game Database||Ending Choices|