[PlayerUnknown’s Battleground / PUBG] Boost System Mechanics

This article contains a summary of the Boost System in PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds [PUBG]. It includes a summary of the System, and consumables such as Energy Drinks, Painkillers, Adrenaline Syringes.

This article contains a summary of the Boost System Mechanics in PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds [PUBG]. It includes a summary of the System, and consumables such as Energy Drinks, Painkillers, Adrenaline Syringes.

Boost System Mechanics

Using Consumables such as Energy Drinks, Painkillers, and Adrenaline Syringes will grant a Boost to the player. Whenever a player gains a Boost, it will temporarily replenish his Health and increase his Movement Speed. A maximum of 4 gauges can be filled at a time, and the potency rises depending on the amount of gauge.

Bear in mind that the boost and duration will vary depending on the gauge filled.

*Since the bandage and First Aid Kit only replenishes 75% of the player’s health, the remaining must come from other consumables such as (Energy Drinks and Painkillers) to recover the remaining 25% health.

Click here to see detailed information for the Consumables.

Boost Gauge

Boost gauge Duration Effect
1 60 seconds Increases HP Regen by 1% every 8 seconds
2 120 seconds Increases HP Regen by 2% every 8 seconds
3 90 seconds Increases HP Regen by 3% every 8 seconds,
Increase Movement Speed by 2.5%
4 30 seconds Increases HP Regen by 4% every 8 seconds,
Increase Movement Speed by 6.2%

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Be the First to Comment!

  Subscribe  
Notify of