This page contains information on PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) latest patch notes and regular updates. Detailed here are upcoming features and tweaks confirmed by Bluehole for their next update of the game, including gameplay bug fixes and changes, and new weapons, equipment, items and game mechanics.
Week 18 Patch Notes – July 2017
The Week 18 Patch Notes have addressed the following issues reported by players in PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG):
- A bug in partially destroyed doors that cause players to get stuck
- A bug that causes the door interaction UI to appear despite the door being already destroyed
- Consumables can now be used while going through the inventory between reloads
- A bug which prevents players from picking up an item while moving even though the looting animation has been triggered
- A bug that causes oplayers to shake during spectator mode while moving
The Monthly Game Update for July has been pushed for next week – August 3, 2017 due to problems arising from a client crash bug last week. Below are some of the features to be added in the patch.
- For NA, EU Solo and Duo game modes only: first-person server options
- For the first-person view modes, an FOV Slider will be implemented
- A new rifle (the MK14 EBR) will be included in the game’s current arsenal of weapons. Details of the latest weapon are detailed in this article.
In addition to the above mentioned features, it has been confirmed that PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) will offer three special event crates that contain character skins inspired by the film Battle Royale in response to players’ request for more customization in the game. Click here to read more.
While it has not been completely revealed what rifle will be added to the game after the August 3 update, we would like to hear from everyone on what they are excited to see. Feel free to leave it at the comments below.
If you’re new to the game, you might want to check-out our Beginner’s Guide for PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG). You can also read our Useful Tips and Tricks page for hidden mechanics, glitches, exploits, secrets and other uncommon strategies for the game.
- Patch Notes Directory
- Recommended Graphics Settings
- Running PUBG on a laptop
- How to achieve better FPS in PUBG