Mini Medals Guide
Mini Medals are collectible items that are hidden throughout the game. They can be used to exchange for very useful and powerful weapons, armor and other items in the game. The article below is a guide on how to obtain Mini Medals and their specific uses in the game.
Please note that we will be updating this page with more information when the game comes out on April 25, 2017.
How to Obtain Mini Medals
Mini-Medals can be obtained through the following methods:
- Rewards for gaining titles
- Treasure boxes
- Monster drops
- Reward for defeating certain monsters
- Time Labyrinth of Evolution clear reward
The last method in particular is the most reliable way to farm them, as it guarantees the item as a reward by clearing the dungeon.
Exchanging Mini Medals for Equipment
Among the best ways to use Mini Medals is to exchange them for Metal King equipment, which are among the most powerful weapons and armor in the game.
Some other notable equipment to trade Mini Medals for are (30 for each):
- Dogged Collar (Increase ability damage, increased max HP, increased attack power)
- Devil’s Necklace (Increased magic damage %, increased max MP, increased magic attack power)
- Sea Monster Mask (Occasionally increases tension when defeating an enemy, increased max HP, increased critical chance)
- Alchemy Kettle Accessory Crafting
- Healstones Guide
- Material Gathering Guide
- Titles Guide