Ashina Reservoir (Secret Passage) Walkthrough
Area 1: Near the Divine Heir Sculptor’s Idol
|1||Talk to Emma and get the Secret Passage Key.|
|2||Go out through the library’s window.|
|3||Head down the castle and head for the smoke at the Sculptor’s Idol: Ashina Reservoir|
Area 2: Ashina Reservoir
|4||Battle Ashina Seven Spears Shume Masaji Oniwa and the Samurai General to get Prayer Beads. Defeat the Samurai General before focusing on Yamauchi in a one-on-one fight.|
|5||Climb up the tree on the left and use the grappling hook to move forward.|
|6||Access the Sculptor’s Idol in front of the secret passage.|
Area 4: Secret Passage
|7||Open the door using the key you received from Emma.|
|8||After climbing the stairs, get ready for the final boss battle.|
|9||Boss Battle with Genichiro Ashina, Way of Tomoe.|
|10||Boss Battle with Isshin, The Sword Saint.|
2) Go out through the library’s window.
4) Battle Ashina Seven Spears Shume Masaji Oniwa and the Samurai General to get Prayer Beads. Defeat the Samurai General before focusing on Yamauchi in a one-on-one fight.
5) Climb up the tree on the left and use the grappling hook to move forward.
6) Access the Sculptor’s Idol in front of the secret passage.
7) Open the door using the key you obtained from Emma.
8) After climbing the stairs, get ready for the final boss battle.
9) Boss Battle with Genichiro Ashina, Way of Tomoe.
- Genichiro’s attack pattern remains the same in his Way of Tomoe form, except the Mortal Draw attacks whenever he draws the second Mortal Blade.
- Be sure to watch out for Dangerous Attacks and dodge them.
- You will want to defeat Genichiro without using your Healing Gourd or resurrection since there will be another battle afterward.
10) Boss Battle with Isshin, Sword Saint.
- The boss has 3 HP Bars
- The boss will use both a sword and spear during the second phase. He may also use a gun occasionally when you’re far away.
- The boss will use lightning attacks during the third phase. This can easily be counter by using the Lightning Reversal skill.
|Ashina Reservoir - Outskirts||Hirata Estate|
|Ashina Castle||Abandoned Dungeon|
|Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo||Sunken Valley|
|Ashina Depths||Fountainhead Palace|
|Ashina Castle (Shinobi Invasion)||Ashina Reservoir (Secret Passage)|
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Recommended Article List
|Walkthroughs||Boss Guides||Useful Information|
|Beginner's Guide||Basic Information||Game Database|
|Characters||NPC List||Trophy List|