Corrupted Monk Boss Guide
|Number of Deathblow Markers||3|
|Reward||Memory: Corrupted Monk, Dragon’s Tally Board|
1st HP Bar
- After blocking the Corrupted Monk’s normal attack, you have the opportunity to hit her up to three times. She will counter-attack if you strike more than three times.
- You cannot parry her next attack when the Danger mark appears. Leap away from her instead.
- The Corrupted Monk will take advantage of any time Sekiro has max posture stress and hit him on the knee.
2nd HP Bar
- The bridge will become covered with fog. The corrupted monk will summon shadows to attack you. However, before she can summon the shadows, you can land a deathblow on her by going to one of the tree branches near her. Jump toward the boss for an attack.
- It is possible to avoid these attacks by continuously moving around.
- Jump from one branch to another to avoid being hit by surprise.
- After the fog clears, the 1st HP Bar strategy applies until the boss covers the area with fog again.
3rd HP Bar
- The Corrupted Monk’s attacks will be more fluid and harder to predict than before.
- Keep parrying her attacks while watching her swings. Also, be wary of her direct Naginata pierce.
- She has an added attack where she sprays greenish water that inflicts Terror. Be sure to dodge this attack.
|1st HP Bar|
|Swing Up||Corrupted Monk will raise her blade and attempt to hit you from the right.|
|Swing Down||Corrupted Monk will swing her blade and attempt to hit you from above.|
|Jump Slash||Corrupted Monk will suddenly jump towards you and attempt to smash you with her blade.|
|2nd HP Bar|
|Fog Generation||The Corrupted Monk will unleash a fog that will limit your visibility.|
|Surprise Swing Attack||The Corrupted Monk will swing down her blade and attempt to hit you by surprise during the fog.|
|Three Consecutive Attacks||The Corrupted Monk will unleash three consecutive strikes simultaneously to the left and right.|
|3rd HP Bar|
|Spinning Attack||After four blade swings, the Corrupted Monk will shake her weapon and attack with a full swing|
|Falling Down||The Corrupted Monk moves a distance while sweeping forward. Boss List|
Other Boss Guides
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Recommended Article List
|Walkthroughs||Boss Guides||Useful Information|
|Beginner's Guide||Basic Information||Game Database|
|Characters||NPC List||Trophy List|