Shikibu Yamauchi (Seven Ashina Spears)
|Number of Deathblow Markers||2|
Head down the route that you took during the tutorial. Open the door of the house and perform a stealth attack on the mini-boss. Go back to the Scupltor’s Idol and try again if you fail.
↑Jump from here and perform a Shinobi Deathblow.
- When Yamauchi raises his spear, he will perform a powerful swinging attack. You will accumulate a large amount of posture stress if you try to guard. The attack has wide range.
↑You can try to guard the attack when Yamauchi raises his spear. You can also parry it if you time it well.
- After Yamauchi performs his swinging attack, he will likely follow-up with a perilous attack. Stay calm and prepare to perform a Mikiri Counter.
↑Move forward when you see the above motion. It is easy to do a Mikiri Counter if you know when the attack is coming.
- Be careful not to go too far down the stairs as surrounding enemies will be alerted.
- Yamauchi will retaliate after being attacked three times. You can deal considerable damage if you manage to parry. As such, you should go for parries as much as possible.
↑Sparks appear after you parry an attack. Stop attacking and wait for the enemy’s next move.
↑Time your parry as the enemy attacks.
- The Dangerous Attack that hits low can be avoided by jumping. Follow up with a counterattack.
↑Jump to avoid the Dangerous Attack when Yamauchi bends forward.
|Strong forward thrust attack. High chance to perform this as a follow-up to the swing. Mikiri Counter can be used against this attack to fill up the boss’ posture gauge.|
|Swings from left to right. Can be avoided by jumping.|
|Swinging Sweep||Swings the weapon before ending with a powerful blow. Even when guarded, the attack will inflict a large amount of posture damage.|
|Counterattack||Swings the spear diagonally from left to right.|
|Spear Slap||Knocks you back with its spear.|
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Recommended Article List
|Walkthroughs||Boss Guides||Useful Information|
|Beginner's Guide||Basic Information||Game Database|
|Characters||NPC List||Trophy List|