Folding Screen Monkeys Boss Guide
|Number of Deathblow Markers||1|
|Reward||Memory: Screen Monkey|
|Appearance||Senpou Temple – Mt. Kongo|
- Unlike other bosses, this fight requires you to defeat enemies that are constantly running away from you. Since they are difficult to chase, you’ll need to know the characteristics of each monkey and use the terrain in order to catch them.
- Monkeys will leave behind footprints whenever they move. The footprints’ color indicates which monkey has moved. The Seeing Monkey leaves purple footprints, the Listening Monkey leaves green, and the Speaking Monkey leaves red prints.
↑The Listening Monkey leaves behind green footprints.
- The Seeing Monkey has very sharp eyes and can notice you from far away before escaping. Open the door of the room with a fire and put it out. You can then kill it easily by guiding it toward you.
↑To catch the monkey, it is best to approach it from the opposite of where you intend to move.
- The Listening Monkey has sharp hearing and can detect you by the sound of your footsteps. You can temporarily deafen it by guiding it to the roof above with the bell. Go through the back corridor and ring the bell. Pursue it when it can’t hear you and defeat it.
- When it detects you, the Speaking Monkey will summon an illusion before running away. Since the Speaking Monkey is slower than the other monkeys, you will be able to catch it by using the shortcut.
↑It is easy to catch the monkey if you approach it going the opposite direction.
- The last monkey will be behind you. You can hear it approaching from behind whenever you stop moving. You can defeat it by attacking to your rear. Stop for a while and repeatedly attack it to eventually defeat it.
↑You can defeat the last monkey by stopping for about 30 seconds after defeating the first three.
|Illusion Monkeys||They will attack you as a decoy. It does little damage, but can cause terror buildup.|
Other Boss Guides
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Recommended Article List
|Walkthroughs||Boss Guides||Useful Information|
|Beginner's Guide||Basic Information||Game Database|
|Characters||NPC List||Trophy List|