Tokujiro the Glutton
|Number of Deathblow Markers||2|
|Reward||Unrefined Sake, Prayer Bead|
- Go up the platform with the grappling hook and perform a Shinobi Deathblow to instantly take out one of Tokujiro’s HP bar.
- You’ll need to kill the four monkeys in the area. Three are on the ground just before the boss and one is on the cliff in the boss area. Use shuriken to deal with them before going to fight the mini-boss.
↑Use a shuriken to kill the monkey on the cliff.
- Tokujiro’s attacks are similar to Juzou the Drunkard’s, though the fight will be a one-on-one battle this time.
- You’ll have several opportunities to attack Tokujiro after his double-handed vertical slash, foot stomp, and poison mist attacks. Attack him twice before withdrawing and waiting for another opportunity. You can also throw oil at Tokuhiro and use the Flame Vent tool to stun him for a few seconds, opening him to attack.
↑Indicates the vertical slash. You can avoid it by sidestepping, then attacking.
↑Indicates the motion of the slam. You can avoid it by stepping back.
↑Get close to Tokujiro when you see this action. You can attack several times when he spits his poison mist.
- It is quite risky to parry Tokujiro, so focus on depleting his HP instead.
↑If you reduce Tokujiro’s HP to 0, you can take him out with a Shinobi Deathblow.
|Grabs the target with his right hand. Does heavy damage. Avoided with a backstep.|
|Swings from right to left. Avoided by jumping.|
|Two-hand Swing||Holds his weapon with both hands, swings it around, and throws it away. Very powerful. Can be used continuously.|
|Poison Mist||The boss drinks from his bottle and blows out a poison mist. Sekiro will be poisoned if inside the cloud. It takes a while for Tokujiro to set the attack up, allowing Sekiro some time to attack.|
|Reverse Slash||Strikes from left to right. Can be followed-up up to three times.|
|Smack to Slash||Attacks with his right hand. Can be followed with a slash.|
|Stomp||Raises his legs up high and stomps. If Tokujiro doesn’t raise his leg very high, it will connect into a vertical slash.|
|Poison Enchantment||Sprays poison onto his sword.|
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Recommended Article List
|Walkthroughs||Boss Guides||Useful Information|
|Beginner's Guide||Basic Information||Game Database|
|Characters||NPC List||Trophy List|