About Dangerous Attacks in Sekiro
What are Dangerous Attacks?
Dangerous Attacks are enemy attacks marked with a “Danger” symbol. You will take a lot of Posture damage if you are hit by one.
How to Avoid Dangerous Attacks
Knowledge of the Enemy’s Moves
In Sekiro, each enemy has a unique set of moves that you should familiarize yourself with. Knowing how to avoid them requires you to identify the tell the enemy makes before unleashing the attack. Below are examples of enemy tells to help you identify what move is coming and how to react accordingly.
Chained Ogre Dangerous Attacks
- Chained Ogre’s grab attack starts with him holding his arms up before he stretches forward and grabs the target.
- Time a dodge or get as far away as possible when you see Chained Ogre spread his arms.
Hanbei the Undying Dangerous Attacks
- Hanbei holds up his weapon before performing a sword thrust at the target.
- You can Mikiri Counter Hanbei thrusts his sword.
- Hanbei holds his sword low and his feet slide away.
- Jump or avoid the move by dashing away from Hanbei.
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Recommended Article List
|Walkthroughs||Boss Guides||Useful Information|
|Beginner's Guide||Basic Information||Game Database|
|Characters||NPC List||Trophy List|