Juzou the Drunkard Mini-Boss Guide
|Number of Deathblow Markers||2|
- Defeat the surrounding enemies before focusing on Juzo. The boss appears in the middle of the area, so it is better to defeat all other targets in the mansion and in the courtyard.
- Speak to Nogami Gensai to befriend him. Since it is possible to talk to Gensai when enemies in the area are alerted, it is possible to take on the boss two-on-one if you defeat the minor enemies first. Make sure you talk to him quickly, as Juzou can deal damage to Sekiro while talking.
- If Juzo targets Gensai, you can safely attack from behind.
Reduce his HP by half.
- Since the boss’ poison mist covers a considerable area, watch out for when Juzo drinks from his bottle and be ready to dodge.
Get close when you see the above motion.
- It is quite risky to parry Juzo, so focus instead on reducing his HP.
|Grabs the target with his right hand. Does heavy damage. Avoided with a backstep.|
|Swings from right to left. Avoided by jumping.|
|Two-hand Swing||Holds his weapon with both hands, swings it around, and throws it away. Very powerful. Can be used continuously.|
|Poison Mist||The boss drinks from his bottle and blows out a poison mist. Sekiro will be poisoned if inside the cloud. It takes a while for Juzo to set the attack up, allowing Sekiro some time to attack.|
|Reverse Slash||Strikes from left to right. Can be followed-up up to three times.|
|Smack to Slash||Attacks with its right hand. Can be followed by a slash.|
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Recommended Article List
|Walkthroughs||Boss Guides||Useful Information|
|Beginner's Guide||Basic Information||Game Database|
|Characters||NPC List||Trophy List|