Great Serpent Boss Guide
|Number of Deathblow Markers||1|
|Reward||Fresh Serpent Viscera|
- It is possible to kill the Great Serpent without fighting it.
How to Kill the Great Serpent
- Defeat the Folding Screen Monkeys and receive the Puppeteer Ninjutsu.
- Go to Senpou Temple and use the Ninjutsu on the hat-wearing dwarf enemy below the temple to the north. The enemy will then control the kite device.
- Once the enemy has fully raised the kite. Go to the temple to the northeast and continue moving forward until you reach the old woman.
- Use the Grappling Hook to get to the highest point of the area, the big tree, and use it again on the kite to move to the next area.
- Continue using the hook on the platforms to your left until you reach the Sunken Valley Cavern Sculptor’s Idol inside the dark cave.
- Move forward until you reach a tree branch at the end of the path.
- Perform two deathblows to kill the giant serpent below.
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Recommended Article List
|Walkthroughs||Boss Guides||Useful Information|
|Beginner's Guide||Basic Information||Game Database|
|Characters||NPC List||Trophy List|