General Tenzen Yamauchi Mini-Boss Guide
|Number of Deathblow Markers||2|
|Appearance||Various Areas (with different names)|
- Before you head out and face a Samurai General, examine the environment where you will fight. If you can land a stealth blow, do so, as it will make the ensuing fight much easier.
- Do your best to parry most of the Samurai General’s attacks. This way, their posture gauge will rise very quickly, opening them up to a deathblow. That said, watch out for their deadly attacks that cannot be dodged or blocked.
- If your attacks are blocked, refrain from hitting the Samurai General and concentrate on dodging his attacks instead.
- It is also wise to study the Samurai General’s attack patterns. This way, you can find gaps between his strikes where you can counterattack.
- Be sure to take out as much HP as you can, as it will make it easier to increase the General’s posture gauge.
- Make sure not to get hit as much yourself, as the same can be said about your own posture.
- When your posture stress is high, it is best to retreat and wait for the stress to dissipate. However, the Samurai General will also recuperate his own posture. As such, it is best to be on the offensive once your posture has recovered so that your enemy has less time to recover.
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Recommended Article List
|Walkthroughs||Boss Guides||Useful Information|
|Beginner's Guide||Basic Information||Game Database|
|Characters||NPC List||Trophy List|