Shinobi Hunter Enshin of Misen Mini-Boss Guide
|Number of Deathblow Markers||2|
|Appearance||Near the Sculptor’s Idol in Hirata Estate|
- Before engaging Shinobi Hunter Enshin, defeat the surrounding enemies. Trying to fight Enshin at the same time as the minor enemies will almost always result in death.
- Mikiri Counter is essential for the fight. It allows you to immediately counterattack after parrying Enshin’s attacks. You can build up Enshin’s posture stress this way and attack him three times.
- If you keep some distance away from Enshin, it will be easy to identify what attack he is going to use.
- Dangerous attacks cannot be countered. Try to determine if Enshin will perform one by getting familiar with his tells. The Dangerous Attack can be avoided by jumping.
- Enshin has a long reach, making it difficult to attack him. It will be an easier fight if you don’t attempt to attack him head-on but instead focus on damaging him after parrying.
|Charges for a brief period before rushing at you. Dodge when he gets close.|
|A thrust attack performed after Enshin’s spear shines. Very powerful.|
|Swings the spear from right to left. Has a wide range.|
|Performs four consecutive spear thrusts. The timing is easy to get down, making it easy to avoid.|
|Cut Up||Swings his spear upward.|
|Continuous Pounding||A series of attacks without many gaps. Can sometimes be chained from Cut Up.|
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Recommended Article List
|Walkthroughs||Boss Guides||Useful Information|
|Beginner's Guide||Basic Information||Game Database|
|Characters||NPC List||Trophy List|