How to Setup Game Difficulty
In Trials of Mana, there are four game difficulties that you can choose from when starting the game. These are:
If you want to adjust the difficulty while playing, do it by going to the settings menu. Changing the difficulty setting does not influence the story.
Beginner difficulty is set for players who wish to focus on the game’s story. Groups of enemies will spawn less and be faster to kill. Also, you will be able to resume in the same spot no matter how many times your party get defeated and get a game over.
Easy difficulty is set for players who wish to find action games a little hard. Groups of enemies will spawn normally and be faster to kill.
Normal difficulty is set for players who wish to play the standard setup. Groups of enemies will spawn normally and takes time to kill.
Hard difficulty is a setting for action game pros who are looking for a challenge when playing the game. Groups of enemies will spawn more and be tougher to kill.
Very Hard Difficulty
Very Hard difficulty is for those game pros looking for more challenge after finishing the game either in Hard Difficulty or less. Can only be selected for New Game+.
No Future Difficulty
No Future difficulty is an extremely hard mode where enemies are stronger, including the bosses. Same with Very Hard difficulty, it can only be selected for New Game+.
It also includes the following features:
- The player returns the player to Level 1.
- Some abilities cannot be equipped.
- Up to three items can be used in battle
- Boss battles have a time limit.
- The display of enemy attack range has been shortened for some boss battles.
- Rainbow item seeds may produce high performance equipment of the same name.
- New Two Chain Abilities added:
- “Guidance of the Sacred Sword” – Party members not in your control that become unable to fight will have 1 HP remaining.
- “Guidance of the Sacred Sword II” – When you win a battle, all party members’ HP will recover 100 percent.
If the player finished the game in this difficulty mode, he/she will obtain a “Rabite Slippers”.
Other Strategy Guides
Trials of Mana Remake Recommended Article List
|▼Trials of Mana Remake Recommended Guides|
|Walkthroughs||Character Guides||Boss Guides|
|Strategy Guides||Classes||Class Tier List|
|Best Parties||Best Classes||Best Equipment|