This walkthrough will guide players to finish the main adventure on Victory Road. The page includes information on how to find certain Pokemon, Trainer Battles, and Items.
Note: The information contained here are taken from Pokemon Sun and Moon. We will be updating them when Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon comes out.
Click here to go to our Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon Walkthrough Directory!
- Talk to Guzma, who now seems to be losing his mind due to the Ultra Beast. This is a far cry from his cocky attitude in Alola.
- Talk to Lusamine, who is also losing her mind. Like Guzma, she, too, is under the control of the Ultra beasts. Lusamine unites with Nihilego, and gets estranged from Lillie. You will have to fight her.
Aether President Lusamine
Clefable can use Moonlight to recover HP. You will want to defeat this pokemon as soon as possible, so use Physical Move attacks to whittle its health down. Lilligant is extremely fast and can use the Special move Petal Dance, so you will have to use a Fire-type to finish her off immediately. Meanwhile, Mismagius uses varying attack types. You will have to use abilities that would lower an enemy’s attack. Paralyzing might be a good option.
Bewear uses Pain Split when you deal enough damage. Switch to a Pokemon with low health to counter this move. You are one battle closer to Victory road upon finishing this battle.
- Upon defeating Lusamine, you will come back to the real world. The Ultra Beast will depart from Lusamine, setting her free.
- Either Solgaleo or Lunala will show up to battle you. Use a Master Ball to catch their Pokemon. If you can’t, use sleep or paralysis-inflicting attacks to catch their Pokemon.
- Upon defeat, Island Kahuna Nanu will show up to take you to the Tapu Village. Along the way, he will talk about Victory Road Alola. Victory Road is the final test for expert trainers. Upon finishing the victory road, you can then fight the final bosses of Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon.
Upon arriving at the foot of the mountain, going to Victory Road Alola, Gladion will arrive and talk to you about saving Lusamine and Guzma. Gladion then challenges you to a battle. If you win, you will get a Max Elixir.
Lana Kila Mountain
|Escape Rope||On a grassy field after riding the elevator|
|Zygarde Cell||On a small rock in the first grassy field.|
|Technical Machine(TM)13||In a narrow passage on the left inside a cave|
|Full Restore||North of the first area|
|Max Revive||Before the second elevator|
|PP Max||Near a Pokemon Center to the left along a wall of snow|
|Zygarde Cell||Left of the Pokemon Center|
- Use Gladion’s elevator at Lana Kila Mountain.
- Enter the cave and check the far right pedestal. You will find the Ice Z-crystal. Using the second elevator, you will find a Pokemon center here.
- Around the Pokemon Center area, Ha’u will appear to challenge you to a battle!
|Hau||Raichu（Alola）Lv.53 / FlareonLv.53 / KomalaLv.53 / PrimarinaLv.54||8640 pokédollar|
|Raichu（Alola）Lv.53 / LeafeonLv.53 / KomalaLv.53 / IncineroarLv.54|
|Raichu（Alola）Lv.53 / VaporeonLv.53 / KomalaLv.53 / DecidueyeLv.54|
- Upon his defeat, head up the hill and talk to Professor Kukui in his hillside facility.
- Enter the building in order to challenge the Elite Four as well as the Champion, in order to finish Victory Road Alola.
|<< Previous : Poni Island Walkthrough||Pokemon League Walkthrough : Next >>|