This walkthrough will guide players to finish the main adventure on Victory Road. The page includes information on how to find certain Pokemon, Trainer Battles, and Items.
Note: The information contained here are taken from Pokemon Sun and Moon. We will be updating them when Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon comes out.
Click here to go to our Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon Walkthrough Directory!
- Ultra Dimension
- Talk to Guzma
- Battle with Lusamine
- Lana Kila Mountain
- Battle with Ha’u
- When you arrive at the Ultra Dimension, talk to Guzma. Then, talk to Lusamine to trigger a cutscene.
- After the cutscene, you will be challenged by Lusamine.
Aether President Lusamine
Clefable can use Moonlight to recover HP. Try to defeat this pokemon as soon as possible by using Physical attacks to whittle down its health. Lilligant is very fast and can use the Special move Petal Dance, so use a Fire-type move quickly defeat it. Mismagius uses varying attack types. Use abilities that would lower its attack. You can also try paralyzing it to prevent it from attacking.
Bewear uses Pain Split when you deal enough damage. Switch to a Pokemon with low health to counter it.
- When you defeat Lusamine, you will come back to the real world. The Ultra Beast will depart from Lusamine, setting her free.
- Either Solgaleo or Lunala will show up to battle you. Use a Master Ball to catch them. You can also try to put them to sleep or paralyze them to catch them.
- Island Kahuna Nanu will appear and take you to the Tapu Village. Along the way, he will talk about the Alola Victory Road – the final test for trainers in the region.
- When you reach the foot of the mountain going to Victory Road, Gladion will arrive and talk to you. He will then challenge you to a battle. If you win, you will get a Max Elixir.
Lana Kila Mountain
|Escape Rope||On a grassy field after riding the elevator|
|Zygarde Cell||On a small rock in the first grassy field.|
|Technical Machine(TM)13||In a narrow passage on the left inside a cave|
|Full Restore||North of the first area|
|Max Revive||Before the second elevator|
|PP Max||Near a Pokemon Center to the left along a wall of snow|
|Zygarde Cell||Left of the Pokemon Center|
- Use Gladion’s elevator at Lana Kila Mountain.
- Enter the cave and check the far right pedestal. You will find the Ice Z-crystal. You can reach the Pokemon Center if you use the second elevator.
- Near the Pokemon Center, Ha’u will appear to challenge you to a battle.
|Hau||Raichu（Alola）Lv.53 / FlareonLv.53 / KomalaLv.53 / PrimarinaLv.54||8640 pokédollar|
|Raichu（Alola）Lv.53 / LeafeonLv.53 / KomalaLv.53 / IncineroarLv.54|
|Raichu（Alola）Lv.53 / VaporeonLv.53 / KomalaLv.53 / DecidueyeLv.54|
- After the battle with Hau, head up the hill and talk to Professor Kukui in his hillside facility.
- Enter the building to challenge the Elite Four as well as the Champion.
|<< Previous : Poni Island Walkthrough||Pokemon League Walkthrough : Next >>|