Hunter Guide & Strategies
The Hunter is a class which capitalizes on unleashing elemental based attacks through a mixture of various weapons and abilities. This is an agile class that can smoothly glide through the battle arena in comparison to the Titan however this comes at the price of being less durable to endure hits earning them the “Master of the Frontier” title.
There are 2 subclasses filed under the Hunter namely the Arcstrider and Gunslinger. These subclasses share the same method of utilizing elemental damage to pierce through the enemy’s defense.
The Hunter Class skills consist of Class and Movement. Class skills include modifiers that depend on evasion whereas Movement skills allow the Hunter to perform airborne tactics.
- Gambler’s Dodge – This Skill enables the Hunter to maneuver out of harm’s way by employing a directional dodge. It exerts a generous amount of melee energy when nearby enemies.
- Marksman’s Dodge – Similar to the Gambler’s Dodge, this Skill allows the Hunter to execute a dodge to escape from an incoming hazard.
- High Jump – To perform a high jump execute another jump while airborne.
- Strafe Jump – A strafe jump can be performed while in air by combining with higher directional control.
- Triple Jump – After performing a high jump, execute another to reach even farther vertical distances.
Other Job Classes