The Nightstalker falls under the void-based subclass of the Hunters. They are endowed with the Shadowshot Super Ability which causes enemies to move sluggishly, enabling allies to ensnare them easily with follow-ups.
How to Unlock
In order to choose the Nightstalker subclass the following requirements must be fulfilled:
- Must attain Level 15
- Finish Public Events and unlock reward chests
- Obtain the Fractured Arrow Relic
- Finish Public Events to maximize the gauge
- Upon attaining 100%, this will unlock the longer variant of the Shard of the Traveler Mission
- Finish the Shard of the Traveler Mission to unlock it
Super Ability: Shadowshot
Nightstalkers wield the Shadowshot, a void-type elemental which tethers targets through a Void Anchor to decrease their mobility and strength.
Way of the Trapper
- Deadfall – Transforms the Void Anchors into booby traps. The duration and range are raised allowing them to ensnare victims more effectively.
- Keen Scout – Hastens the sprint and sneak while improving the tracker of the Nightstalker. Ensnared victims receive a mark to pinpoint their location easily.
- Snare Bomb – A melee Skill which deploys a smoke bomb trap to far distances. The throwable will cling to surfaces and explodes upon detecting close enemies. This cripples the affected targets.
- Vanishing Step – Performing a dodge makes the Nightstalker invisible for a brief amount of time.
Way of the Pathfinder
- Heart of the Pack – By taking out enemies caught in the Void Anchor, it produces Orbs of Light which raises all the attributes of the Armor for both the Nightstalker and his teammates.
- Lockdown – This Perk extends the duration of Grenade and Smoke which strengthens damage dealt and grants terrain control.
- Moebius Quiver – Enables quick burst shots when using the Shadowshot. Damage will increase when fired at tethered enemies.
- Vanish in Smoke – Hauls a smoke bomb which sends a cloud that grants an invisible cloak to both the caster and the allies.
- Spike Grenade – This explosive will fasten on any surface and will shine with a damage causing Void Light.
- Voidwall Grenade – Upon detonating, the explosion will form a horizontal wall of Void Light.
- Vortex Grenade – This grenade produces a vortex which will deal residual damage over time to all enemies caught in the middle.
Other Job Classes