Mission 3 Spark
- At the start of Mission 3 Spark, you will be at the Marauder’s Grotto.
- Head along the path ahead. You would have to constantly use your crouch ability to get through tight areas in the map.
- Continue going along the dark tunnel, then you will eventually get a message instructing you to switch to your Power weapon.
- Eliminate the enemies ahead the path by using the weapon.
- There will also be Fallen Marauders once you jump down the path. Eliminate them before proceeding
- After defeating the enemies, climb to the other side and head through the tunnel.
- At the entrance of the mine, there is a loot chest. Open the chest and proceed further into the mine.
- You will come across a set of stairs at the end the of the mine. Go up the steps until you reach the balcony leading to the Dark Forest.
- From the balcony, jump down and you will be at the entrance of the Dark Forest.
- Proceed downhill and follow the fire that emits from afar. Be careful of the Cabal Ship around the area.
- Once you’re near the fire, eliminate the Fallen Dregs. Take them out using your long range weapon.
- There will also be a Marauder in the area, so prepare to take it down in order to proceed to the next path.
- After eliminating the enemies, head towards the ravine and eliminate the Fallen Dregs, Wretches, and Marauders that will block your way.
- Keep heading towards the goal until you reach a few enemy Captains blocking your path. Eliminate them by juggling through each weapon energy types in order to take down their shields.
- Once you eliminate them, prepare to face the first boss in the game, Skriviks the Sharped-Eyed.
Boss Fight: Skriviks, The Sharp-Eyed
Main Article: Skriviks, The Sharp-Eyed
Skriviks, the Sharp-Eyed will appear at the end of the mission’s path after you clear the area of a wave of Dregs and Wretches. Skriviks is armed with a powerful gun, as well as an area-of-effect explosion when you are too close to him.
|Prev: Mission 2 – Adieu||Next: Mission 4 – Combustion|