Ultra Space Walkthrough
This walkthrough will guide players to finish the main adventure in Ultra Space. The page includes information on how to find certain Pokemon, Trainer Battles, and Items.
Click here to go to our Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon Walkthrough Directory!
- Altar of the Sunne/ Altar of the Moone
- Ultra Megalopolis
- Altar of the Sunne/ Altar of the Moone (Revisited)
Altar of the Sunne/ Altar of the Moone
- When you reach the location, Lillie will restore your party’s HP to full health.
- Scale the steps to reach the altar, then play the Sunne Flute/ Moone Flute.
- After using the Key Item, Dusk Mane Necrozma (Ultra Sun) or Dawn Wings Necrozma (Ultra Moon) will challenge you to a battle.
- Once you defeat it, you get to travel to Ultra Megalopolis by riding the legendary Pokemon Lunala (Ultra Sun) or Solgaleo (Ultra Moon). Proceed to the shiny wormhole to commence the Ultra Wormhole adventure.
- Follow the lighthouse-looking structure to initiate a cutscene involving the Ultra Recon Squad.
- Climb to the topmost floor.
- After you defeat the boss, you will receive the Ultra Beast Poipole.
|Poipole||Ultra Megalopolis||You can decline their offer and receive Poipole at a later time|
Pokemon Battle: Ultra Necrozma
- In this battle you will face the powerful Legendary Lv. 60 Ultra Necrozma.
- The best way to deal with the Prism Pokemon is to bring a durable Steel-type such as Bisharp since it resists Ultra Necrozma’s Power Gem and is immune to its Photon Geyser.
- Alternatively, you may opt to send out a reasonably trained Scrafty or Umbreon both could capitalize on their high Special Defense stats.
Altar of the Sunne/ Altar of the Moone (Revisited)
- After the battle, a cutscene with the Ultra Recon Squad will continue.
- Aether President Lusamine appears and will give you to Beast Balls x3.
- Fly back to Seafolk Village.
|3 Beast Balls||After defeating Necrozma, Lusamine will reward you with 3 Beast Balls||–|
|<< Previous : Poni Island Walkthrough||Mina’s Trial : Next >>|