Akala Island Part 2
This walkthrough covers Akala Island Part 2 and explains the details from the return to Paniola Ranch up to Kiawe’s Island Challenge at Wela Volcano Park for Pokémon Ultra Sun and Moon. In here, you will encounter Akala Island Pokemon that are unique to the region as well as challenge trainers of different Pokemon composition.
Note: The information and images contained here are taken from Pokemon Sun and Moon. We will be updating them when Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon comes out.
Click here to go to our Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon Walkthrough Directory!
- You must first return to the Paniola Ranch located at the Route 5 of the Pokémon Center. From there, go back to the starting point and press A in front of the two Sudowoodoo that is blocking your path to make them go away.
- A boy will then inform you that they went to the Battle Royal Dome.
- The very same boy will then give you Mystic Water as gratitude for making the Sudowoodo leave.
|Super Potion||Near the entrance of Route 6|
|TM 88 (Sleep Talk)||A corner of Paniola Town accessible from Route 6.|
|Rare Candy||Destroy the big rock on Route 5 using Tauros’ Charge|
|X Speed||Use Snoutland Search in the grass behind Beauty Trainer|
|Carbos||Use Snoutland Search in the grass behind Dancer|
|Youngster Anthony||Magby, Level 15
Yungoos, Level 16
|Pokémon Breeder William||Sudowoodo (Lv. 17)||680 pokédollars|
|Team Skull Grunt||Drowzee, Level 17||544 pokédollars|
|Beauty Brittney||Cubone,Level 17||544 pokédollars|
|Dancer Mica||Oricorio, Level 17||680 pokédollars|
Super Repel in the hidden corner of Paniola Town
- In the beginning of Route 6 of Akala Island Part 2, two trainers will wait for you. One is a young trainer and the other will be a Pokemon Breeder.
- You must defeat both of them. Once you successfully defeat both of your opponents, walk in the opposite direction of the Pokemon Breeder heading to the west. You will then end up in the corner of the Town of Paniola.
- You can then pick up a Super Repel when you use the Snoutland at the northern corner. You can also pick up a TM88 (Sleep Talk) when you go to the opposite to the opposite end.
Rare Candy location on Route 6
- Go Back to Route 6 of Akala Island Part 2.
- Once you are walking towards Route 6 of Akala Island Part 2, you will be interrupted by a cutscene midway. You will then face off against Team Skull as you see them harassing a girl named Hapu. Both you and Hapu will fight Team Skull with you facing the other and Hapu against the remaining Team Skull.
- You will face off against a level 17 Drowzee. Using either Dark-type moves or Ghost-type moves will be the most effective move against Drowzee.
- After the fight, you must go further down Route 5 of Akala Island Part 2. You can use your Taurus to destroy the big rock that is blocking the pathway and also get a Rare Candy in return.
- You can then use the Snoutland to dig out for an X Speed located behind the Beauty Trainer in the patch of grass as well as a Carbos behind the Dancer.
- Heahea City can be found if you follow Route 6 of Akala Island Part 2 all the way to the southern direction. If you want to head towards Battle Royal Dome, go east.