Nioh and Nioh 2 (including all DLCs) are also bundled in the Nioh Collection on PS5.
Completing The Seven Good Tidings nets you the following items:
- KODAMA DANCE Gesture
- Kodama bowl
- Inhabited Kodama Bowl X 7
- High-Quality Wood X 6
- 23700 Gold
- 25928 Amrita
Sub Mission – The Seven Good Tidings Walkthrough
Compared to other missions in Nioh, The Seven Good Tidings sub mission focuses more on finding Kodama rather than mowing down hordes of Yokai. While it does have Yokai for you to battle, defeating them is not the point of the mission.
The mission happens in a large arena, but don’t worry – finding the little green guys will be easy as pie.
The key to finding Kodama in the mission is to look at the indicator in your HUD. The dots around the perimeter of the circle represent the direction that you must go to in order to find Kodama. When one of the dots starts moving towards the center of the circle, it means that the Kodama is getting close. An arrow leading from the center to any of the dots representing Kodama means that you are in a straight line to one.
As always, when the perimeter of the circle glows red, it means that Yokai are nearby, and you must be on guard.
- Inside the large temple (The one with the Revenant before it, and a Biwa Boku-boku in front). Enter the temple to find the Kodama.
- Find the shed overlooking a cliff. The Kodama is sitting inside the shed.
- Find the stream in the area. A Kodama is in one of the nooks of the stream. Note that you have to battle several heavy-hitting Yokai in a tight area before getting to the Kodama.
- Run upstream, past the Onyudo, then climb the path going up the side of the mountain. The Kodama is at the end of the path.
- Find the clearing with tall grass and a scarecrow, then move towards the two boulders beside some trees. The Kodama is in a gap between the rocks.
- Find the narrow path up a hill with a shed on top. A Raven Tengu may or may not be here. The Kodama is in front of the shed.