Table of Contents
Altera appears in Fate/Grand Order as a Saber class Servant. As a Saber (Fate/ Grand Order), Altera boasts considerable power especially as a 5 star servant. However, her true name isn’t actually Altera but in reality, Atilla. In Fate/ Grand Order, she appears in Septem as one of the most powerful servants that can level kingdoms. Despite being known for destruction, she mentions during the Atilla/Interlude that she doesn’t always want to destroy things.
Altera also appears in Fate/ Extella as a Saber class servant.
|Max HP||13907||Max ATK||12343|
- Altera is a very well-rounded character: she has balanced stats, skills that buff herself and her party, debuffs on the enemy, HP recovery, and a powerful Noble Phantasm.
- However, being a Jill-of-all-trades character also means that she doesn’t specialize in anything in particular, either.
- With 2 Buster Command Cards, 2 Arts Command Cards, and 1 Quick Command Card, Altera will primarily be focused on either dealing damage or replenishing NP.
- However, if the other Servants have many Quick cards (such as Assassins like Stheno, Carmilla, or Jing Ke), she can both support them and make use of the Critical Stars they generate, as well, because of her skills that increase star absorption (Natural Body EX) or gain critical stars (Crest of the Stars).
- Altera can complement these Assassin-class Servants even more through her Noble Phantasm. She has an all-target Noble Phantasm, Photon Ray, that can sweep through mobs and soften up bosses with a DEF debuff, while the Assassins can then finish up with their single-target Noble Phantasms.
- Buster teams will also welcome Altera, due to her skills that increase NP power for all allies (Tactics), as well as her Noble Phantasm decreasing the DEF of all enemies. She also has 2 Buster Command Cards and 2 Arts Command Cards, allowing her to both contribute to damage and charging of NP.
Recommended Craft Essence
- Altera’s Max Bond Craft Essence, Eternal Solitude, increases the ATK of all allies by 15% for as long as she is on the field. This is very good for support, powering up not just her allies’ Noble Phantasms but also their regular attacks.
- Victor From the Moon is a very powerful Craft Essence if you want to use Altera herself for attacking, especially in Quick-based teams. It increases her Buster Card performance, include her Noble Phantasm, and increases her critical attack damage as well, which lets her make full use of Natural Body and Crest of the Star.
- Prisma Cosmos is a great Craft Essence that gives her constant NP regeneration. It pairs well with her good survivability and powerful Noble Phantasm.
- Overall, Altera can perform a lot of different functions, but she can only equip one Craft Essence. Therefore, it’s best to figure out what kinds of things you want Altera to be doing in battle, and equip accordingly.
- Purely Bloom also does well for Altera especially if you want her to fight against a Lancer type boss.
|Magic Resistance||B||Increases own resistance to debuffs by 17.5%.|
|Riding Skill||A||Increases own Quick card performance by 10%.|
|Divinity||B||Increases own damage by 175.|
Certain skills are unlockable via “ascending” a servant. This also requires a certain set of items to increase their max level cap and their stats. While doing so, the player also unlocks the interlude quest of that particular servant.
|Tactics||B||1||7||Increases party’s NP performance for 1 turn.|
|Crest of the Star||EX||3||7||
|Effect||Deals damage to all enemies.|
|Overcharge Effect||Reduces the defense of all enemies for 3 turns.|
|Stage||Item 1||Item 2||Item 3||Item 4||QP|
|1||5 Saber Pieces||–||–||–||100,000|
|2||12 Saber Pieces||15 Void’s Dust||–||–||300,000|
|3||5 Saber Monuments||6 Claw of Chaos||5 Meteor Horseshoe||–||1,000,000|
|4||12 Saber Monuments||10 Meteor Horseshoe||5 Heart of a Foreign God||–||3,000,000|
|Stage||Item 1||Item 2||Item 3||Item 4||QP|
|1||5 Gem of Saber||–||–||–||200,000|
|2||12 Gem of Saber||–||–||–||400,000|
|3||5 Magic Gem of Saber||–||–||–||1,200,000|
|4||12 Magic Gem of Saber||3 Claw of Chaos||–||–||1,600,000|
|5||5 Secret Gem of Saber||6 Claw of Chaos||–||–||4,000,000|
|6||12 Secret Gem of Saber||10 Void’s Dust||–||–||5,000,000|
|7||20 Void’s Dust||18 Evil Bone||–||–||10,000,000|
|8||54 Evil Bone||10 Heart of a Foreign God||–||–||12,000,000|
|9||1 Crystallized Lore||–||–||–||20,000,000|
Saber (Fate/ Grand Order – Atilla) appears in the game with the name – Altera. However, history knew Altera under the name Atilla the Hun. As Atilla the Hun, she also gained the nickname Altera, Destroyer of Civilization. She grew up in a tribe of warriors known as the Huns that descended from the Xiongnu or commonly known as the Hunni.
Due to her upbringing amongst warriors and a war-torn context, Altera grew up in the midst of battle. She knew nothing else but how to kill and destroy, eventually becoming a conqueror herself. Altera tore through the lands of Septem, indirectly ending the Roman Empire. She gained territories such as Gaul, Western Asia, Russia, and even Eastern Europe. With lands falling to her one by one, people feared her. People soon nicknamed her as the “Scourge of God” or the “Whip of God”. Another name Altera seemed to have inherited was the King of Combat due to her deep knowledge in combat and battle.
But it was because she only lusted for battle that her empire slowly fell apart. The Hun Empire slowly fell apart due to Altera conquering more and more, without thinking of the consequences. Some say that all that ran through the titan Altera’s mind was: “Destruction. Domination. Invasion. ” Even during Atilla the Hun’s death, all she thought about was bringing down Rome. Altera became so terrifying that people even forgot that she was a woman.
Until this day, the memory of Altera doing nothing but slaughtering her enemies still strikes fear into her foes.
|THRONE OF HEROES|
|Moon Cancer||Avenger||Alter Ego||Ruler|