This article contains information about the archer class servant, Gilgamesh in Fate Grand Order [FGO].
|Max HP||13097||Max ATK||12280|
- Possesses easy to use Skills through Charisma and Golden Rule. An Archer class servant that excels in gathering C. Stars because he deals multiple hits per strike. Thus, Gilgamesh can shine as a C. Star gatherer and Critical damage dealer.
- He can land around 23 hits in total after performing a Brave chain. Although he cannot fill his NP Gain decently, it can be alleviated by having him perform Golden Rule then chain it with an Arts Chain since his composition includes 2 Arts Cards.
- His Noble Phantasm is phenomenal against majority of the Servants. By raising his NP, he gains 30% more damage when using Enuma Elish.
- Focus on raising his Golden Rule Skill first then move to either Charisma or Collector.
- Strengthen Golden Rule up to level 6 to reduce CT to 7. Maximize Charisma to reach a stellar 21% party ATK buff. Finally, strengthen Collector to unlock Treasury of Babylon to gain an extra NP Charge. For late game use, be sure to fully strengthen Treasury of Babylon.
- Mash Kyrielight acts as a Tower and Buffer that can sponge hits that Gilgamesh should barely take. Strengthen her Wall of Brittle Snowflakes and Wall of Fuming Chalk to protect him from incoming enemies’ attacks.
- For Buster-oriented teams, William Shakespeare provides Buster support through his NP-type. Shakespeare also fulfills C. Star buff to assist Gilgamesh in extending his C. Star gathering.
- Lacks sustainability; in comparison to EMIYA, EMIYA is a better choice if going for long battles.
- Gilgamesh is raw power due to Charisma and Golden Rule. However, he must either have a NP Gain Build or a servant such as Zhuge Liang to boost his NP Gauge quickly.
- As of the current update, Be Elegant further improves Gilgamesh’s C. Star Gain. Make sure to adjust the Cost to compensate for this combo.
- When aiming for developing the Buster effectiveness, Limited/Zero Over pairs well. The problem lies in its use, if you can afford to complement Gilgamesh with other servants that have high Buster Card draws.
- Another route is to raise his immediate Starting NP. For starters, his Golden Rule goes well in tandem with The Imaginary Element. However, for intermediate users, Treasury of Babylon should further support his decent NP gain.
- For those who do not have either of the two, a cheaper alternative is Dragon’s Meridian at MAX Limit Breakthrough which puts him at 50% starting NP.
- Sealing Designation Enforcer boosts his C. Star Absorption by a lot, so that you can ensure that all of the C. Stars will go to him. This way you can make the most out of Independent Action.
- Divine Banquet works well also in combination to his Golden Rule ability. This will allow him to accumulate more points for his NP Gauge faster, allowing him to deal with the battle more quickly.
- A cheaper alternative to this craft essence is the Sorcery Ore.
|Magic Resistance||E||Increases own resistance to debuffs by 10%.|
|Independent Action||A+||Increases own critical attack damage by 11%.|
|Divinity||B||Increases own damage by 175.|
|Charisma||A+||3||7||Increase all allies’ ATK|
|Golden Rule||A||3||8||Increase your NP Gain|
|Collector||EX||3||7||Increase C. Star Gain|
|Treasury of Babylon||EX||3||7||Increase C. Star Gain and charges self’s NP|
The Star of Creation that Split Heaven and Earth
|Effect||Deals damage to all enemies.|
|Overcharge Effect||Deals extra damage to Servants except towards Star Attribute Servant.All Star Attribute Servants will not be affected by Extra Damage multiplier except for Bedivere, Leonardo Da Vinci, Scathach, Scathach (Assassin) and Jeanne d’Arc.|
|Stage||Item 1||Item 2||Item 3||Item 4||QP|
|1||5 Archer Pieces||–||–||–||100,000|
|2||12 Archer Pieces||6 Serpent Jewel||–||–||300,000|
|3||5 Archer Monument||29 Proof of Hero||2 Reverse Dragon Scale||–||1,000,000|
|4||12 Archer Monument||4 Reverse Dragon Scale||5 Heart of the Foreign God||–||3,000,000|
|Stage||Item 1||Item 2||Item 3||Item 4||QP|
|1||4 Gem of Archer||–||–||–||200,000|
|2||8 Gem of Archer||–||–||–||400,000|
|3||4 Magic Gem of Archer||–||–||–||1,200,000|
|4||8 Magic Gem of Archer||15 Proof of Hero||–||–||1,600,000|
|5||4 Secret Gem of Archer||29 Proof of Hero||–||–||4,000,000|
|6||8 Secret Gem of Archer||4 Serpent Jewel||–||–||5,000,000|
|7||8 Serpent Jewel||12 Void’s Dust||–||–||10,000,000|
|8||36 Void’s Dust||10 Heart of the Foreign God||–||–||12,000,000|
|9||1 Crystallized Lore||–||–||–||20,000,000|
Gilgamesh, Lord of Uruk and the renowned King of Heroes, stands at the pinnacle of all Archer class heroes.
Since he existed before many of the heroes, many say that he has all the original noble phantasms. Because of this, he sometimes tends to tell other heroes that he’s just claiming back what’s his. Unfortunately, Gilgamesh can be quite thick-headed and annoying. He objectifies people and has a complete infatuation for Saber. In the previous Fate installments, Gilgamesh initially served Tohsaka Tokiomi and then Kotomine Kirei. When he speaks, he often uses the term “ore” or “ware”.
In some literatures, Gilgamesh appears less haughty and more wise. When going through his Epic, he actually has a companion. This companion is named Enkidu who he taught how to speak. Since then, their bond had become so strong that it even drew Ishtar’s jealousy.
|Moon Cancer||Avenger||Alter Ego||Ruler|