This article aims to answer as many frequently asked questions (FAQs) as it can about Fate Grand Order [FGO]. If there are any other questions, please leave it in the comment box below!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What is Fate Grand Order?
- Fate Grand Order is a mobile game that utilizes the Gacha system in order to summon servants. This game is created with the same premise of that of the other Fate series. The game will be available on both Android and iOS.
- What is Fate Grand Order all about?
- The premise is that you and a servant suddenly find themselves in a battle for their lives. As you go through the many battles, you find out that there’s an enemy at large. You also find yourself involved in a war that you were not supposed to be in.
- When will Fate Grand Order make its debut?
- While this game is already available in Japan, the English debut is on June 25, 2017 (Sunday).
- Who among the servants are there?
- There are multiple servants from the different games. Click here for the directory of servants.
- Did they fix the RNG (Random Number Generator)?
- We’re hoping they did but as of now, the Japanese version’s RNG is still broken.
- How long does it take to run the Reset Marathon?
- Based on the Japanese version, it takes at least 1 hour. This also assumes you have good internet and are doing nothing else but playing the game. Nonetheless, we’re still trying to come up with a way to make the Reset Marathon easier. If you want to know what a Reset Marathon is and how it works, click here.
- How do you know if you get a good servant or not?
- Best way to check is via our Rarity Guide! There, we also explain the Stars System and what it symbolizes. Click here to check it out.
- Will it work in my phone/tablet?
- You can check if the game will work in your phone by going through Google Playstore or the Apple App Store.
|Moon Cancer||Avenger||Alter Ego||Ruler|