Table of Contents
This article contains the skills, stats, growth, and ability of Astolfo of the Rider class from Fate Grand Order [FGO].
|Max HP||11172||Max ATK||8937|
- Astolfo’s NP not only deals AoE but also gains Evasion after usage.
- One of his downsides is that his Arts Cards Composition is poor. This entails that in order to use him effectively, you should employ Arts Chains alongside NP generating Craft Essences.
- Emphasize on Evaporation of Sanity to decrease its cooldown, this allows for more opportunities of casting one or more Chance Buffs.
- Astolfo pairs well with Servants that utilize Quick Chains or those that can also have Skills that incapacitate an enemy.
- Alexander helps to deal with Humanoid enemies with his Charming Youth Skill. This allows the party to effectively stall and setup against a crippled enemy. One of the problems however is that he shares the same class as Astolfo, exposing them vulnerable to Assassin class servants.
- Anne Bonny & Mary Read is a self-sustaining support servant that can inflict Critical damage by employing Combination and Marksmanship. Because of her decent Quick Cards composition, she can support Astolfo’s Quick Chain to ensure that the party gains an abundant collection of C. Stars.
Best Craft Essence
- To narrow down the choices of Craft Essences that maximize Astolfo’s potential, look out for C. Star boosting ones. NP-builds would also consider attaching NP strengthening CEs.
- Fragments of 2030 stacks phenomenally with Evaporation of Sanity to gather up to 18 C. Stars for that turn. Depending on the party class composition, Astolfo can absorb multiple C. Stars to deal significant amounts of Critical damage.
- Prisma Cosmos is most suitable for those wishing to assign Astolfo as an NP-reliant servant. This gives him the needed boost to maximize his NP gauge in battle.
- Halloween Princess offers multiple boosts to strengthen several aspects of Astolfo namely his NP gauge, NP strength and Quick Card effectiveness.
|Magic Resistance||A||Increases own resistance to debuffs by 20%.|
|Riding||A+||Increases own Quick card performance by 11%.|
|Independent Action||B+||Critical damage +8%.|
|Monstrous Strength||C-||1||7||Increase strength for one turn.|
|Evaporation of Reason||D||1||7||65% Chance for the ff:
Gain Critical Stars per turn (3 turns).
Increase Star Generation (3 turns).
Increase Critical Damage (3 turns).
|Trap of Argalia||D||1||10||Chance to stun one enemy for 1 turn.|
Otherworldly Phantom Horse
|Effect||Deal damage to all enemies. Ignores Defense Up buffs.
Gain Evasion (3 hits).
|Overcharge Effect||Gain critical stars.|
|Stage||Item 1||Item 2||Item 3||Item 4||QP|
|1||4 Rider Piece||–||–||–||50,000|
|2||10 Rider Piece||6 Meteoric Horseshoe||–||–||150,000|
|3||4 Rider Monument||8 Octuplet Crystal||4 Phoenix Feather||–||500,000|
|4||10 Rider Monument||6 Claw of Chaos||7 Phoenix Feather||–||1,000,000|
|Stage||Item 1||Item 2||Item 3||Item 4||QP|
|1||4 Gem of Rider||–||–||–||100,000|
|2||10 Gem of Rider||–||–||–||200,000|
|3||4 Magic Gem of Rider||–||–||–||600,000|
|4||10 Magic Gem of Rider||4 Octuplet Crystal||–||–||800,000|
|5||4 Secret Gem of Rider||8 Octuplet Crystal||–||–||2,000,000|
|6||10 Secret Gem of Rider||4 Meteor Horseshoe||–||–||2,500,000|
|7||5 Forbidden Page||8 Meteor Horseshoe||–||–||5,000,000|
|8||15 Forbidden Page||24 Seed of Yggdrasil||–||–||6,000,000|
|9||1 Crystallized Lore||–||–||–||10,000,000|
Astolfo is a knight from the Carolingian Cycle. As one of the 12 peers of Charlegmagne, he served his king without question. Astolfo is also the prince of England. In addition, he is the cousin to Charlegmagne. Unfortunately, the legends don’t speak kindly of him. Many of those who remember Astolfo remember him as a “weak”. Others remember him as a useless member of the Twelve Peers of Charlegmagne.
Despite the many insults, Astolfo does not let those rumours bother him. He instead continues to serve Charlegmagne no matter what happens. Some of these things include cross-dressing. Apparently, Roland had gone wild with grief. Because of his heartbroken state, he couldn’t think straight. To snap him out of it, Astolfo dressed into more feminine clothes to redirect his anger. Even though his stats are weaker than normal, the many noble phantasms he encountered across his lifetime gives him power. He values nothing. Instead, he just takes whatever he can.
Since he has no wish for the Holy Grail, his ability to fight depends if he likes his master. If he does, he would do everything he can to present the grail to his master.
|THRONE OF HEROES|
|Moon Cancer||Avenger||Alter Ego||Ruler|