This is a Fate Grand Order skill guide. Here you will find details on Active Skills, including tips and tricks.
For more Fate Grand Order content, head over to our top page.
Active skills are skills that are triggered in battle and require a cooldown before you could use them again. To improve cool down time, it is best to upgrade the active skills you deem most important.
Active skill types include:
- Damage up – increases the damage of Arts, Buster, Quick, Specific, NP, and Crit.
- Noble Phantasm – improves aspects of the Noble Phantasms, including damage, NP Generation, and NP Gauge.
- Critical – improves critical damage, stars, star regeneration, generation, and absorption.
- Defensive – focuses on improving defense, dodging, adding debuff immunities, improving resistance, debuff rate, clearing debuffs, taunting, and invincibility.
- Healing – All focused on healing on the battlefield. This includes Guts, Heal, regenerating HP, and improving Heal Rate.
- Lockdown – Focused on skills that hinder opponents from moving: stun, seal, and charm.
- Enemy Debuffs – Focused on abilities that cast harmful effects against the enemy.
List of Servants and their Skills
See this list of servant classes and their specific skills here:
|THRONE OF HEROES|
|Moon Cancer||Avenger||Alter Ego||Ruler|
|Active Skills||Passive Skills||Skill Reinforcements|
|Master Skills||Mystic Codes||Status Conditions|