This article contains information about Vlad III, a Berserker class Servant in Fate Grand Order [FGO].
Vlad III (Berserker)
|Max HP||11599||Max ATK||13770|
- Vlad III is a bit of an unconventional Berserker-class Servant, relying on good usage of his various skills and his Noble Phantasm to truly shine, instead of just mindlessly attacking.
- With 2 Buster Command Cards, 2 Arts Command Cards, and 1 Quick Command Cards, Vlad III will have to balance between dealing damage and charging NP. However, this allows him to be more flexible with his party members, because he can better aid in creating Arts Command Chains to charge NP.
- For skills, it’s best to focus on leveling up either Bloodsucker, for better NP regen, or Legend of Dracula, for better DEF and ATK buffs. Which one to prioritize will depend on your chosen teammates.
- Boudica is a decent 3-star Servant teammate, because with Andraste’s Divine Protection (unlockable at Max Bond), she can boost the Arts Card performance for the entire party for 3 turns. This will allow Vlad III to hit that much harder with his Noble Phantasm. Boudica’s Noble Phantasm, Chariot of Boudica, also greatly increases DEF for all allies, which allows Vlad to survive more hits.
- Le Chevalier D’eon is another good ally that can cover Vlad’s weaknesses and reinforce his strengths. He can use Looks of Loveliness to draw attacks away from Vlad, while protecting himself from dying using Eye of the Mind (True). Le Chevalier D’eon’s Noble Phantasm, Fleur de Lys, reduces the ATK and DEF of all enemies, while allows Vlad to take less damage and hit harder at the same time. They also have a good combination of Command Cards between them, allowing them to pull off Arts Command Chains easily.
- Mash Kyrielight can perform the same defensive function with her own skills and Noble Phantasms, but she cannot boost ATK power until she gets her Noble Phantasm upgraded into Lord Camelot (which can only obtained after finishing Chapter 17 of Camelot, the 7th Main Quest chapter).
- Overall, Le Chevalier D’eon provides more offensive support, while Mash is better for defense.
- Triumph of the Impaling Lord, Vlad III’s Max Bond Craft Essence, is perfect for any kind of build. It gives NP damage +30%, and a 30% chance to gain 5% NP when attacking.
- Formal Craft is another good Craft Essence that boosts the performance of his Arts cards by 25-30%, letting his Noble Phantasm hit stronger.
- The Imaginary Element lets Vlad start the battle with 60-75% NP gauge, allowing him to pull off Kazikli Bey much faster.
|Madness Enhancement||EX||Heightens damage of unit’s Buster Cards by 12%.|
|Bloodsucker||A||–||8||Chance to lower 1 enemy’s NP gauge by 1.
Charges self’s NP gauge.
|Shapeshift||C||3||7||Heightens self’s Def for 3 turns.|
|Legend of Dracula||A+||3||7||Heightens self’s Def for 3 turns.
Heightens self’s Atk for 3 turns.
|Battle Continuation||A||5||9||Applies self guts status for 5 turns.|
Kazikli Bey, Bloody Monster King
|Effect||Deals damage to 1 enemy|
|Overcharge Effect||Gain Critical stars|
|Stage||Item 1||Item 2||Item 3||Item 4||QP|
|3 Dragon’s Reverse Scales||–||–||300,000|
|6 Claw of Chaos||5 Forbidden Pages||–||1,000,000|
|5th||12 Berserker Monuments||24 Void’s Dust||10 Forbidden Pages||–||3,000,000|
div class=”search-table-outter wrapper”>
|Stage||Item 1||Item 2||Item 3||Item 4||QP|
|1st||5 Gem of Berserker||–||–||–||200,000|
|2nd||12 Gem of Berserker||–||–||–||400,000|
|3rd||5 Magic Gem of Berserker||–||–||–||1,200,000|
|5th||12 Magic Gem of Berserker||3 Claw of Chaos||–||–||1,600,000|
|5th||5 Secret Gem of Berserker||6 Claw of Chaos||–||–||4,000,000|
|6th||12 Secret Gems of Bows||2 Dragon’s Reverse Scales||–||–||5,000,000|
|7th||4 Dragon’s Reverse Scales||18 Evil Bone||–||–||10,000,000|
|8th||48 Void’s Dust||54 Evil Bone||–||–||12,000,000|
|9th||1 Crystallized Lore||–||–||–||20,000,000|
Crowned as the hero and king of Romania, Vlad III or otherwise known as Lancer of Black first materializes as a Lancer but may also be brought as a Berserker. He is calamity’s incarnation, and derives his powers from that of vampires.
For times that he is called upon in his Berserker form, his default Noble Phantasm transforms to Tradition of Fresh Blood.
Vlad III remarks that the Berserker form enrages him. As a result, with the exception of matters unavoidable, he will feel a strong kinship with his Master. However the manner of addressing him might entail some role reversals, with the Master becoming the retainer, and the summon sees it fit to be greeted as king.
If Vlad III does not along with his Master, he will drain some of the latter’s blood.
|Moon Cancer||Avenger||Alter Ego||Ruler|