Ushiwakamaru is a Rider class servant from Fate Grand Order. Among the many Rider class servants, she is a 3 Star Servant. Despite being a 3 Star Fate Grand Order servant, she is capable of dishing heavy damage especially on single enemies. She is one of the few Rider Class servants that focus on single targets.
|Max HP||9028||Max ATK||7076|
- As a three star servant, it’s easier to acquire her in-game. Hence, her Noble Phantasm is quite easy to level up. She has a similar to role to Medusa as both Rider class servants focus on pure offense. While Medusa is capable of stunning enemies, Ushiwakamaru focuses on dishing out pure damage.
- Ushiwakamaru is perfect for boss battles as her NP focuses on single targets. However, her NP being a Quick type, may do best with a team whose Noble Phantasms are also all Quick Type. But going with this composition may make a team’s composition too squishy. Players who do this may have to focus on eliminating enemies within 5 turns to prevent their servants from dying.
- Alexander is a perfect partner for this servant, as he can easily buff Ushiwakamaru using his skills (Charisma, Signs of King).
- Mash Kyrielight can help defend Ushiwakamaru, assuming that Ushiwakamaru plays as the glass cannon. Mash Kyrielight’s Wall of Fuming Chalk not only saves Ushiwakamaru but gives her the additional push to charge her NP.
- Arash can also save Ushiwakamaru from dying upon using Stella. If the player can perform Stella twice by granting a Guts CE to Arash, so much the better. This will save Ushiwakamaru from pinches in combat.
- Medea (Lily) has support skills that can keep Ushiwakamaru going.
- Both Cu Chulainn (Prototype) and Cu Chulainn can also chain their Quick Cards for more critical hits.
- Jing Ke and Hassan also have this advantage with her as they allow her to make the most of her Quick cards, especially when paired with the CE: With One Strike.
- The 4-Star Craft Essence The Imaginary Element is a good craft essence to equip since it can boost Ushiwakamaru’s NP immediately during the start of the battle.
- The 5 Star Craft Essence Imaginary Around can also be equipped to Ushiwakamaru to boost her Quick cards’ performance by 25%.
- Ushiwakamaru can also use With One Strike as she focuses heavily on Quick Cards. As a Rider class servant, not only does she have inherent skills that boost Quick Cards. But, with the With One Strike craft essence, she can deal heavy damage even without relying on Buster cards.
|Magic Resistance||C||Increases own resistance to debuffs by 15%.|
|Riding||A+||Increases own Quick card performance by 11%.|
|Tengu’s Strategy||A||3||7||Increases party’s NP generation rate for 3 turns.|
|Charisma||C+||3||7||Increases party’s attack for 3 turns.|
Dan No Ura Eight-Boat Leap
|Classification||Anti-Personnel Hidden Technique|
|Effect||Deal significant damage to a single enemy.|
|Overcharge Effect||Greatly increase Critical Star drop rate (3 turns).|
|Stage||Item 1||Item 2||Item 3||Item 4||QP|
|1||4 Rider Pieces||–||–||–||30,000|
|2||8 Rider Pieces||15 Proof of Hero||–||–||100,000|
|3||4 Rider Monuments||7 Meteor Horseshoes||4 Ghost Lanterns||–||300,000|
|4||8 Rider Monuments||7 Ghost Lantern||8 Octuplet Crystal||–||900,000|
|Stage||Item 1||Item 2||Item 3||Item 4||QP|
|1||4 Gems of Rider||–||–||–||50,000|
|2||8 Gems of Rider||–||–||–||100,000|
|3||4 Magic Gems of Rider||–||–||–||300,000|
|4||8 Magic Gems of Rider||4 Meteor Horseshoes||–||–||400,000|
|5||4 Secret Gems of Rider||7 Meteor Horseshoes||–||–||1,000,000|
|6||8 Secret Gems of Rider||10 Proof of Hero||–||–||1,250,000|
|7||20 Proof of Hero||4 Eternal Gear||–||–||2,500,000|
|8||12 Infinity Gears||16 Octuplet Crystals||–||–||3,000,000|
|9||1 Crystallized Lore||–||–||–||5,000,000|
Ushiwakamaru’s Legend goes under another name. Her original name is Minamoto no Yoshitsune; a tactician whose skills rivaled that of Oda Nobunaga himself. As the ninth child of Minamoto no Yoshitomo, not many people would expect much out of her. And it proved true as majority of her genius had been overshadowed by her brother – Minamoto no Yoritomo. However, it did not mean that she was any less than her brother. Ushiwakamaru quickly rose to the ranks of general, aiding her brother in fighting against the Taira clan.
Some say when Ushiwakamaru was young, she and her mother lived in a temple with the monks. However in reality, these monks were the legendary Kurama Tengu. As she stayed with them, the Tengu taught her a variety of things including swordsmanship and strategies. From then on, she became a talented warrior in her own right and not just a tactician.
Among the many other legends, Ushiwakamaru became close friends with a monk. This monk happened to be Musashibou Benkei, who dueled her and lost. After the battle, Ushiwakamaru and Benkei pledged loyalty to one another and stayed true friends. Benkei continued to stay as her retainer even after her brother, Yoritomo, betrayed her.
However, the conditions of her death are not certain. Some say that Ushiwakamaru managed to flee from Yoritomo’s attempt to kill her. From then, she remained undercover before rising as Genghis Khan. Others say she committed Sepuku. Despite this, a shrine stands in her honor – Yoshitsune Shrine – in a town of Biratori.
|Moon Cancer||Avenger||Alter Ego||Ruler|