This article contains the skills, stats, growth, and ability of Fergus Mac Roich of the Saber class from Fate Grand Order [FGO].
Fergus Mac Roich
|Max HP||9786||Max ATK||7460|
- A unique Saber class servant with Buster NP-type and has 3 Buster Cards in his composition.
- His Skills consist heavily of Self-Buffs, with Bravery raising Mental Debuff resist and raises Attack. He also gains Evasion through Eye of the Mind (True). While Restless Soul covers his already decent Defenses.
- One of his niche roles is to unleash a Saber class Buster Brave Chain, with the NP easily incorporated because of its type.
- Bravery is the best Skill to raise because it encourages his Attack, upping his offense to significant levels. This enables his Buster or Buster Brave Chains to deal even more damage.
- Fergus Mac Roich will appreciate support that raises Buster Card effectiveness.
- Nightingale fulfills the role of a support servant that raises Fergus’ Buster Card effectiveness with Angel’s Cry.
- William Shakespeare is another substitute servant because of his Enchant to bolster Buster Card effectiveness. He differentiates himself from Nightingale by having King’s Troupe to charge his NP gauge. These Buffs stack with Bravery to effectively strengthen Fergus’ offense.
- Leonidas Warrior’s War Cry together with Pride of Rearguard, allows him to draw enemy attacks away from Fergus. This is especially helpful when defending against opposing Archer classes.
- Jaguar Man is another Lancer class servant that covers Fergus’ glaring weakness to Archers. He shares the same role as a Buster-oriented class, this makes chains easier to perform.
- Limited Zero/Over encourages Buster effectiveness making it a superior choice for Fergus.
- In case you can only accommodate a less cost alternative, Verdant Sound of Destruction is also recommended.
- The Imaginary Element serves to shoulder his NP requirement. Since Fergus has multiple Buster cards in his deck, it provides him with the much needed investment.