|Max HP||9800||Max ATK||7032|
- Despite her appearance, Oda Nobunaga is an Archer class servant that can pierce through Saber class enemies.
- Her usefulness extends further once the overcharge triggers during her Noble Phantasm. Since multiple Saber Class servants have Riding Skill or Divinity as their innate passive, she can plummet through groups of them by performing her NP and Skill respectively.
- As an Archer class, she hits enemies multiple times which pairs excellently with her C. Star oriented Skills. As such, she is qualified for teams with C. Stars in mind.
- Having a decent share of Arts Cards, Oda Nobunaga can function as an NP build that relies on chaining those cards while employing Strategy.
- To facilitate NP gains, focus on enhancing the Skill Strategy first to hasten NP generation across the party.
- When considering support servants, look out for ones which aid in gathering C. Stars or those that complement her Command Card structure.
- Atalante fills the gap as an extension of Nobunaga, sharing similar Skills and class, she can pierce through groups of Saber class enemies while providing consistent support to maintain a steady supply of C. Stars. Be mindful however that since they share the same class, a team consisting of several Lancer classes should be enough to discourage such composition.
- Where Atalante fills as a double, Okita Souji fulfills as Nobunaga’s cover against Lancer class to offer a more balanced tactic. Like Atalante, she also excels in C. Star generation which complement Nobunaga’s Demon King Skill.
- Hans Christian Andersen is also equally compatible. Having plenty of Arts Cards, he can fill up a slot to connect an Arts Chain which has great synergy with Nobunaga’s Strategy. Innocent Monster and Human Observation both amplify Nobunaga to encourage Critical hits throughout the battle.
- Gaius Julius Caesar bestows the best of both worlds using his Incite ‘EX’, however this is at an expense of a Demerit. If Nobunaga is pit against Sabers, she can alternate between Caesar’s Incite and her Demon King to ensure dealing Critical hits. He can also cast Tactics and Charisma to raise Nobunaga’s ATK to higher levels.
- Be Elegant is recommended to encourage C. Star drop rate by 25~30%. Which when paired with Demon King makes her self-sustaining in gathering and using C. Stars to net Critical hits.
- Should you prefer a Buster-oriented build, Verdant Sound of Destruction pairs well with her decent Buster Card composition. Apart from the respectable 1500 ATK boost upon reaching its Maximum, it complements her NP-type in order to deal tremendous amounts of damage with Buster Chains or Buster Brave Chains.
- For those who require an immediate NP charge, The Imaginary Element shoulders 60~75% of the requirement to make her execute NP as fast as possible.
- In cases when the above mentioned CE is unavailable, Dragon’s Meridian is a decent low cost substitute.
|Magic Resistance||B||Increases own resistance to debuffs by 17.5%.|
|Independent Action||B||Increases own critical attack damage by 8%.|
|Strategy||B||3||8||Increases party’s NP generation rate for 3 turns.|
|Tenka Fubu||A||1||7||Increases own attack against Divine enemies for 1 turn.|
Three Thousand Worlds
Three Line Formation
|Effect||Deals damage to all enemies.|
|Overcharge Effect||Deals extra damage to Riding enemies.|
|Stage||Item 1||Item 2||Item 3||Item 4||QP|
|1||1 Golden Skull||–||–||–||50,000|
|2||1 Golden Skull||–||–||–||150,000|
|3||1 Golden Skull||–||–||–||500,000|
|4||1 Golden Skull||–||–||–||1,000,000|
|Stage||Item 1||Item 2||Item 3||Item 4||QP|
|1||4 Gem of Archer||–||–||–||100,000|
|2||8 Gem of Archer||–||–||–||200,000|
|3||4 Magic Gem of Archer||–||–||–||600,000|
|4||8 Magic Gem of Archer||12 Evil Bone||–||–||800,000|
|5||4 Secret Gem of Archer||24 Evil Bone||–||–||2,000,000|
|6||8 Secret Gem of Archer||4 Octuplet Crystal||–||–||2,500,000|
|7||8 Octuplet Crystal||3 Claw of Chaos||–||–||5,000,000|
|8||9 Claw of Chaos||8 Heart of the Foreign God||–||–||6,000,000|
|9||1 Crystallized Lore||–||–||–||10,000,000|
Oda Nobunaga is a famed conqueror of Japan. She is famous for many battles and is known to march and never look back. While many people called her the “Big Fool of Owari”, she made a name for herself by defeating Imegawa Yoshimoto at Okehazama.
As her fame grew, so did her notoriety. Due to her brother siding with the shogunate, she faced him down in battle and killed him. The true mark of her notoriety is her setting fire to the temple of Mt. Hiei. Many say that all those there died. However, some say that the women and children were escorted out by her soldiers. After doing so, she fought the warrior monks in the temple of Mt. Hiei. Oda Nobunaga continued her campaign until being shot by Akechi Mitsuhide.
Oda Nobunaga sometimes comes off as haughty. However, she can be an inspirational commander. While not many under stand Oda Nobunaga’s actions, some follow her to the death and believe in her dreams. Her campaign brought down the Muromachi Shogunate and ushered a new era for Japan.
|Moon Cancer||Avenger||Alter Ego||Ruler|