This article contains the skills, stats, growth, and ability of Rama of the Saber class from Fate Grand Order [FGO].
|Max HP||9854||Max ATK||11882|
- Having Warrior’s Blessing provides Rama with a way to harvest C. Stars and absorb them for his consumption. While it is severely limited to only 1 turn, it becomes easier to handle when it attains maximum enhancement.
- Rama does not excel in gaining C. Stars by himself and as such would appreciate allies that can generate for him. Emphasize on C. Star generating Skills such as those with Innocent Monster.
- Focus on enhancing Warrior’s Blessing to enable him to deal Critical Damage with minimum Cooldown.
- Partner servants highly consist of those with a decent to moderate supply of Quick Cards in their decks. Rama also appreciates those who have the tendency to garner C. Stars for the party.
- Nightingale is one complementary servant. Her Angel’s Cry serves as an answer for Rama’s Buster effectiveness requirement. When dealing with hostile Humanoid servants, her Human Comprehension comes in handy.
- Leonidas is blessed with Pride of Rearguard to draw attacks away from Rama. This gives the party some time to accumulate C. Stars and fill their NP gauges. He performs even better with Warrior’s War Cry which emulates Nightingale’s buster effectiveness buffing Skill.
- As an offensive servant, Rama will appreciate Craft Essences that improves either his Buster Card effectiveness or those that complement his Warrior’s Blessing.
- Limited Zero/Over fills the needed boost when executing Rama’s Buster with his allies or his own Buster Brave Chain. In conjunction with Warrior’s Blessing, it raises his damage dealt even further, allowing him to launch more knockouts than usual.
- Fragments of 2030 offers the needed C. Stars which pair excellently with his Warrior’s Blessing. If you can land a Quick Chain on the preceding turn, he is more likely to benefit from the generous supply of C. Stars.