This article contains the skills, stats, strategy, and ability of Charles-Henri Sanson of the Assassin class from Fate Grand Order [FGO].
|Max HP||8,309||Max ATK||5,456|
- Charles has a very specific set of skills that are best used against Evil characters. Unfortunately, this is the only area that he excels at, as he does not have any other interesting features that make him an outstanding member of any party in the game.
- Hassan (Assassin) is a better alternative to Charles in almost every way. However, Charles can deal damage to Evil characters.
- It should be noted that Charles’ skill Human Study affects only Humans, not Humanoids. This means that Servants are not affected by this skill, but enemy soldiers and other clearly human enemies will be.
- A good Servant to work with Charles is Thomas Edison. The latter’s Concept Improvement skill allows Charles’ NP to progress to its overcharged version that will instantly kill an enemy. Hessian Lobo is also a good ally for Charles as he can use Adorning Death reduce the Instant Death resistance of enemies, making them for susceptible to Charles NP.
- Gentle Affection will increase Charles’ survivability in combat.
- Demonic Bodhisattva allows Charles to use his overcharged NP earlier during combat. Also, the Hydra Dagger will boost his NP’s chances of successfully Assassin an enemy instantly.
- Code Cast will improve Charles’ viability in combat as well, though only for 3 turns.
Certain skills are unlockable via “ascending” a servant. This also requires a certain set of items to increase their max level cap and their stats. While doing so, the player also unlocks the interlude quest of that particular servant.
If you’re looking for Charles-Henri Sanson’s Interlude Quest, click here.
|Presence Concealment||D||Heightens self’s critical star generation rate by 4%.|
|Executioner||A++||3||7||Heightens self’s attack against Evil enemies.|
|Medicine||A||–||7||Restores 1 ally’s HP.|
|Medicine||A+||–||7||Restores 1 ally’s HP.
Dispels debuffs from 1 ally.
|Human Study||B||3||7||Heightens self’s attack against Human enemies.|
La Mort Espoir
|Effect||Deals damage to a single enemy.|
|Overcharge Effect||Chance to cause instant death, and decrease their defense for 3 turns.|
|Stage||Item 1||Item 2||Item 3||Item 4||QP|
|1st||3 Assassin Pieces||–||–||–||15,000|
|2nd||6 Assassin Pieces||11 Evil Bones||–||–||45,000|
|3rd||3 Assassin Monuments||1 Hearts of the Foreign God||10 Void’s Dust||–||150,000|
|4th||6 Assassin Monuments||2 Hearts of the Foreign God||6 Homunculus Baby||–||450,000|
|Stage||Item 1||Item 2||Item 3||Item 4||QP|
|1st||3 Gems of Assassin||–||–||–||20,000|
|2nd||6 Gems of Assassin||–||–||–||40,000|
|3rd||3 Magic Gems of Assassin||–||–||–||120,000|
|4th||6 Magic Gems of Assassin||5 Void’s Dust||–||–||160,000|
|5th||3 Secret Gems of Assassin||10 Void’s Dust||–||–||400,000|
|6th||6 Secret Gems of Assassin||8 Evil Bones||–||–||500,000|
|7th||3 Forbidden Pages||15 Evil Bone||–||–||1,000,000|
|8th||9 Forbidden Pages||12 Homunculus Baby||–||–||1,200,000|
|9th||1 Crystallized Lore||–||–||–||2,000,000|
Charles-Henri Sanson, the Fourth Head of his family. His role, passed down from one generation to the next, is to fulfill executions. He did not enjoy a lavish lifestyle because of his duty as an executioner, which worsened the days he spent while young.
Belonging to the noble class, the Sanson household showed reverence to his majesty, the King and Queen. They sympathized with the citizens who were under the rule of the monarchy. Apart from being in the elite class, the family have contributed to the advancement of medical technology by carrying out the executions. Those who needed medical devices enjoyed the benefits within the household.
Unfortunately, with the advent of the French Revolution, this drove Charles to abandon a tranquil life, and exercise his duty as an executioner. His presence became important even during the day of reckoning for his majesty, king Louis XVI, and the queen Marie Antoinette. Charles saw the creation of the guillotine, and with this lethal contraption, continued on his occupation.
When summoned as a Heroic Spirit, it is unlikely for him to not receive acknowledgement for his efforts on eliminating his enemies. Given that it is his raison d’être, his stance on the matter is convoluted.
|Moon Cancer||Avenger||Alter Ego||Ruler|