Table of Contents
Cu Chulainn Prototype
Cu Chulainn Prototype appears in Fate/Grand Order as a 3 star Lancer class servant. Similar to his Original Version, Cu Chulainn Prototype also has Divine Protection from Arrows making him tanky throughout a fight. Like most Lancers, he focuses more on single-target attacks while fighting with his spear: Gae Bolg. However, Cu Chulainn is also one of the few servants that has multiple forms. His other forms include Cu Chulainn Berserker, Cu Chulainn Caster (Fate/ Grand Order), Cu Chulainn (Fate/ Stay Night).
|Max HP||10098||Max ATK||7082|
- Cu Chulainn Prototype has slightly better damage output in comparison to his original counterpart. His skills focus more on offense such as Beast Slayer being specific to creatures that have the Beast trait.
- Another trait that focuses on his critical hits is Rune Spell which increases his critical strength. Because of this, players can opt to pair him up with servants that are known to drop big amounts of Critical Stars. Servants such as Phantom of the Opera and Hans Christian Andersen can do the trick.
- However, he can also partner well with Jack the Ripper whose Quick Brave Chain can easily gain around 40++ Critical Stars. From there, Cu Chulainn Prototype can go two ways such as being the Crit Cannon or the C. Star Farmer. However, he functions better as a Crit Cannon due to having Rune Spell to amplify the damage.
- Be Elegant is a C. Star Drop Rate based Craft Essence which can help in the process of farming C. Stars.
- Moonlight Fest is also a good craft essence as it strikes a balance between Critical Star Drop Rates and Critical Strength. If he has an ally with a C. Star Drop Rate based Craft Essence, this can stack with his Rune Spell which makes him extremely deadly.
- Holy Night Sign allows Cu Chulainn Prototype to deal more damage over-all especially as it improves the performance of his Quick Cards.
- Knight’s Dignity is also a possible Craft Essence but take note: it has a Defense Demerit. But Cu Chulainn Prototype can compensate by using Divine Protection of Arrows. Or, have a defensive type servant like Mash accompany him to watch out for incoming attacks.
- Gem Magecraft: Antumbra makes him a complete Crit Cannon. However, he needs a high C. Star Gather rate which is why it’s best to pair this Craft Essence with servants with high C. Star Drop Rates.
- Spell Tome allows Cu Chulainn Prototype to farm more C. Stars.
|Magic Resistance||C||Increases own resistance to debuffs by 15%.|
|Divinity||B||Increase one’s damage by 175.|
Certain skills are unlockable via “ascending” a servant. This also requires a certain set of items to increase their max level cap and their stats. While doing so, the player also unlocks the interlude quest of that particular servant.
If you’re looking for Cu Chulainn (Prototype) Interlude Quest, click here.
|Divine Protection from Arrows||B||3||7||
|Beast-Slayer||B+||3||7||Increases own attack against Beast enemies for 3 turns.|
|Beast-Slayer||B++||3||7||Increases own attack against Beast enemies for 3 turns and stars absorption for 3 turns.|
|Effect||Deals significant damage on a single enemy.|
|Stage||Item 1||Item 2||Item 3||Item 4||QP|
|1||4 Lancer Pieces||–||–||–||50,000|
|2||8 Lancer Pieces||10 Void’s Dust||–||–||100,000|
|3||4 Lancer Monuments||8 Seeds of Yggdrasil||2 Claws of Chaos||–||300,000|
|4||8 Lancer Monuments||4 Claws of Chaos||8 Octuplet Crystals||–||900,000|
|Stage||Item 1||Item 2||Item 3||Item 4||QP|
|1||4 Gems of Lancer||–||–||–||50,000|
|2||8 Gems of Lancer||–||–||–||100,000|
|3||4 Magic Gems of Lancer||–||–||–||300,000|
|4||8 Magic Gems of Lancer||4 Seeds of Yggdrasil||–||–||400,000|
|5||4 Secret Gems of Lancer||8 Seeds of Yggdrasil||–||–||1,000,000|
|6||8 Secret Gems of Lancer||7 Void’s Dust||–||–||1,250,000|
|7||13 Void’s Dust||12 Proof of Hero||–||–||2,500,000|
|8||36 Proof of Hero||16 Octuplet Crystals||–||–||3,000,000|
|9||1 Crystallized Lore||–||–||–||5,000,000|
Known as the mighty hound of Ulster, Cu Chulainn Prototype is a celebrated hero of the Ulster cycle. His mother is the sister of King Conchubar where he would watch other boys play. However, the endless teasing would soon cause his battle fury to emerge. With that, Cu Chulainn Prototype’s legend began.
His original name is Setanta until he killed Culann’s hound. Because of this, Setanta then changed his name to Cu Chulainn Prototype which means “Hound of Culann”. From then on, he swore to be Culann’s hound for the rest of life. While training with Conchubar and his men, he also found a foster father in Fergus Mac Roich. The two often times exchanged blows and learned battle tactics from one another thus, creating the knights of the red branch.
However, in this form, Cu Chulainn Prototype embodies the time when he was still young and a brazen soldier. He fights without stopping, still having the same fire that destroyed the armies of Connacht. He seeks battle similar to majority of the Irish soldiers that have joined the ranks among the Ulster.
He still retains the legendary spear Gae Bolg that he inherited from his master – Scathach.
|Moon Cancer||Avenger||Alter Ego||Ruler|