Table of Contents
|Max HP||8080||Max ATK||5798|
- William Shakespeare, similarly to Hans Christian Andersen, plays the support role. While Hans Christian Andersen focuses on Crit Buffs, William Shakespeare focuses on buffing raw power by using Enchant to increase the Buster Card’s power. Ideally, he works best with an Arts/Buster team in order to increase the full on damage.
- Unlike some Caster class servants however, William Shakespeare has some form of sustainability. His Self-Preservation skill allows him to survive in combat, keeping up the support for the others.
- While he does inflict small amounts of damage due to being a 2 star servant, his goal is to simply aid the stronger servants such as Berserkers, Sabers, or any servant who rely predominantly on Buster Cards.
- One good team for him would be Francis Drake and Leonidas. While Leonidas tanks the damage, Francis Drake can unleash a ton of damage for the whole team. Her Voyager of the Storm combined with his Enchant skill will push the limits of her Golden Wild Hunt. Added, that all three servants have Buster Cards for their Noble Phantasm which further bolsters both Francis Drake and his power.
- Unfortunately however, Leonidas only has 1 Arts Card in his deck which might make it hard for him to build his noble phantasm. He has to be built in such a way that his Noble Phantasm will complete by the 3rd wave where you’ll usually have a problem.
- As much as possible, have Shakespeare form chains with him and Drake to complete their noble phantasms at 100%.
- Once there, sequence depend what you want to prioritize:
- STUN: Enchant → Voyager of the Storm → Warrior’s War Cry → Golden Wild Hunt (Francis Drake) → Thermopylae Enomotia (Leonidas) → First Folio (Shakespeare)
- DEFENSE: Enchant → Voyager of the Storm → Warrior’s War Cry → Golden Wild Hunt (Francis Drake) → First Folio (Shakespeare) → Thermopylae Enomotia (Leonidas)
- C. STAR: Enchant → Voyager of the Storm → Warrior’s War Cry → Thermopylae Enomotia (Leonidas) → First Folio (Shakespeare) → Golden Wild Hunt (Francis Drake)
Recommended Craft Essence
- Trick or Treat focuses on William Shakespeare’s chances to inflict Stun using First Folio. Especially if maxed out, this craft essence grants William Shakespeare a +12% chance to his base 50%. However, after the strengthening quest, his noble phantasm’s stun chance increases to 80% and if combined with Trick or Treat becomes a 92%.
- Hermitage and Azure Black Keys both work for increasing his Arts Cards for better NP gain. These are the cheaper alternatives but can also use Divine Banquet (all-around NP Gain) and Formalcraft (Arts Card focus).
To further a servant’s skills, players must complete the interlude of that servant.
Interlude Quest: Curtain Call
|Territory Creation||C||Increases damage of unit’s Arts card by 6%|
|Enchant||A||1||7||Increases party’s Buster card performance for 1 turn.|
|Self-Preservation||B||1||8||Grants self invincibility for 1 turn. Recovers own HP.|
|King’s Troupe||C||1||8||Charges one ally’s NP gauge by 20%. Increases their critical star generation for 1 turn.|
|Effect||Deals damage to all enemies|
|Overcharge Effect||Chance to inflict Stun to all enemies|
|Stage||Item 1||Item 2||Item 3||Item 4||QP|
|1||3 Caster Pieces||–||–||–||15,000|
|2||6 Caster Pieces||4 Ghost Lanterns||–||–||45,000|
|3||3 Caster Monuments||5 Forbidden Pages||3 Homunculus Baby||–||150,000|
|4||6 Caster Monuments||5 Serpent Jewels||3 Homunculus Baby||–||450,000|
|Stage||Item 1||Item 2||Item 3||Item 4||QP|
|1||3 Gems of Caster||–||–||–||20,000|
|2||6 Gems of Caster||–||–||–||40,000|
|3||3 Magic Gems of Caster||–||–||–||120,000|
|4||6 Magic Gems of Caster||3 Forbidden Pages||–||–||160,000|
|5||3 Secret Gems of Caster||5 Forbidden Pages||–||–||400,000|
|6||6 Secret Gems of Caster||3 Ghost Lanterns||–||–||500,000|
|7||6 Void’s Dust||5 Ghost Lanterns||–||–||1,000,000|
|8||18 Void’s Dust||10 Serpent Jewels||–||–||1,200,000|
|9||1 Crystallized Lore||–||–||–||2,000,000|
The life of William Shakespeare often times was surrounded by rumours. However, some things were certain. He lived in Stratford-upon-Avon in the United Kingdom on a farmland. At the age of 18, he married Anne Hathaway (not the modern day actress) and had three children with her. Despite being 8 years younger than his wife, nobody protested it. It was then he soon began the most successful part of his life: being a writer.
An accomplished writer, William Shakespeare’s works varied from theatrical plays, stories, and poems which he had written throughout the most of his life. He continued writing a variety works and sometimes became the actor himself. It was then his works set the golden standard for much of literature during his time.
He however soon died but no direct causes are known. However, some do attribute his death to the bubonic plague that occurred in Britain at that time.
|THRONE OF HEROES|
|Moon Cancer||Avenger||Alter Ego||Ruler|