Each of the Fate Grand Order servants has a tier that they classify into. Hence, this servant tier list classifies all the servants into different tiers. There are five tiers: S, A, B, C, and D. The tiers in the servant tier list dictate a servant in Fate Grand Order usability based on the following criteria:
- Investment – Some servants take longer to invest in and require a lot of work to make them climb up the ranks. However, should they be fully invested, they are capable of going toe-to-toe even with other high rarity servants.
- Skills – Some servants only have skills that work in situations. Their skills will dictate their capability of combat in battle. Other times, their skills only work best when another servant is with them in battle.
- Forgiveness Level – Some servants are not beginner friendly and will only be appreciated late game. This can either push or lower their ranking in the tier.
- Stats – Stats plays an important role in dealing over-all damage and surviving combat.
- Craft Essence Specificity – Some servants are more general in terms of using Craft Essences, making them more deadly than the ones who can only use their full power when using specific craft essences.
In this servant tier, the Fate Grand Order servants here commonly have high stats, powerful abilities, and have weaknesses they can easily compensate for. However, these servants often times are rare and difficult to obtain from the Gacha.
|Heracles||Zhuge Liang||Altera||Jeanne D’ Arc|
The A Tier are split into two sets: A+ and A-. The A+ Tier composes of servants that could possibly make it to the S-Tier with a little craft essence help. However, they can easily win battles hands down with their over-all abilities. The A- Tier is slightly above the B-Tier but can drop in tier should other servants with better abilities come out.
B Tier is also split into two other tiers: B+ and B-. The servants in both tiers over-all have relative utility and can easily compensate. Often times, their power comes out only during events when they gain specific bonuses to grant to the player. However, there are some servants here in this tier who are only appreciated late-game due to the heavy investment required to max out their power.
|Nursery Rhyme||Cu Chulainn (Prototype)||Cu Chulainn (Caster)||Alexander|
|Romulus||Gaius Julius Caesar||Hector||Darius III|
|Kiyohime||Boudica||Atalante||Altria Pendragon (Alter Lancer)|
As part of the lower end, the servants in this tier are reliant on situations to make the most out of their damage and capabilities. They also only have some skills that will allow them a degree of combat capability. However, other than that – these are servants that are not commonly used if the other servants are out.
|Mata Hari||Stheno||Spartacus||Eric Bloodaxe|
|Arash||Phantom of the Opera||Musashibou Benkei||Charles Babbage|
|Fionn Mac Cumhail||–||–||–|
These servants are probably the rarest in the support list due to the difficulty in using their abilities. When using these servants, it requires a niche so specific in order to completely utilize their power. However, some of these servants do appear should an event grant an additional bonus. But even then, they’re often times on the back-burner for players to exploit the bonus.
|Edward Teach||Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart||William Shakespeare||Charles Henri Sanson|
|Gilles De Rais (Saber)||–||–||–|
|THRONE OF HEROES|
|Moon Cancer||Avenger||Alter Ego||Ruler|
Team Building Guides
|Recommended Servant Team Builds|