Table of Contents
Doppel Party III Quest
The Doppel Party III Quest is the first of the Doppel Party Quests for the Fate Grand Order Halloween 2017 Event (US). From here in this Fate Grand Order Database, players can farm a variety of items such as sweet candles, mischievous bats, petit cakes, and, possibly – pumpkin lanterns. Each enemy has a variety of items which they drop; opening several choices for the players. Players can either convert them to Petit Cakes or even buy items that are specific to those specific FGO event items.
You’ll find the items in Exchange Shop.
|AP Cost||20||Bond Point||365|
|Tendency||?||First Reward||Golden Fruit x 1|
|Cu Chulainn (Lvl 25/ Caster/ 8934 HP)||Prototype Cu Chulainn (Lvl 25/ Lancer/ 9394 HP)||Cu Chulainn (Lvl 25/ Lancer/ 8924 HP)|
|Saber Alter (Lvl 25/ Saber/ 19245 HP)||Saber Lily (Lvl 25/ Saber/ 8820 HP)||Altria Pendragon (Lvl 25/ Saber/ 11416 HP)|
|Jeanne Alter (Lvl 40/ Ruler/ 38,401 HP)||Jeanne D’ Arc (Lvl 40/ Ruler/ 17,179 HP)||–|
|Drop Item Information|
|Random Pieces/ Monuments||–|
|–||Mischievous Bats, Fire of Wisdom, Petit Cakes|
- The Doppel Party III Quest has three waves like most battles. However, the battles of the Doppel Party III Quest have a theme: using servants that have alternate forms.
- For the first round of the Doppel Party III Quest, the theme is Cu Chulainn. Since Cu Chulainn (Alter) is not available yet, the three enemies include Cu Chulainn Caster, Cu Chulainn Prototype, and Cu Chulainn himself.
- If there is anything these three have in common, it’s that they have Divine Protection of Arrows. All three versions of Cu Chulainn have this skill and it can stall battles for awhile. But, if you have a Saber class servant, you can easily defeat the two Lancer-class Cu Chulainn’s before moving onto the Caster Class version.
- The second wave of the Doppel Party III Quest has the Altria Alternate forms. As of now, there are only three available forms: Saber Alter, Saber Lily, and Altria herself.
- Due to them being all Saber class servants, Archer class servants can make quick work on them.
- It’s better if you have an Archer class servant that has multiple Arts cards. EMIYA or Robin can do the trick especially since they have multi-hit noble phantasms.
- Don’t blow your Noble Phantasm at the first two waves of the Doppel Party III Quest. The third wave for this quest requires a bit of grit and brute force to finish the quest.
- When you reach the third part of the Doppel Party III Quest, you’ll have two Ruler class servants: Jeanne and Jeanne Alter. Unfortunately, they have resistance to all classes which may drag the battle on.
- A Berserker class servant however may make this battle easier due to its high damage output.
- If you don’t have a Berserker class servant powerful enough to fight then, rely on using your Noble Phantasms. After the first two waves, your NP gauge should at least be above 50%.
Fate Grand Order Halloween 2017 Doppel Party and Guerilla Quest
|Doppel Party I||Doppel Party II||Doppel Party III|
|Doppel Party IV||Doppel Party V||Doppel Party VI|