Table of Contents
Visitor on a Misty Moonlight Night 3 – Flowers of the Underworld
The Surprise Quest Visitor on a Misty Moonlight Night 3 – Flowers of the Underworld is the third of the latest Visitor on a Misty Moonlight Night Quests during the Fate Grand Order Halloween 2017 Event (US). While going through this FGO Event guide, players see what they can farm. They can farm a variety of items such as sweet candles, mischievous bats, petit cakes, and, possibly – pumpkin lanterns.
Each enemy drops a variety of FGO event items which they drop; opening several choices for the players. Players can either convert them to Petit Cakes or even buy items that are specific to the FGO Halloween Event items.
You’ll find the items in Exchange Shop.
You can also check our wiki and Fate Grand Order Database for other quests and strategies here.
|AP Cost||30||Bond Point||715|
|Tendency||Saber/ Assassin/ Caster||First Reward||Pumpkin Lantern x 1|
|Scarecrow (Lvl 18/ Caster/ 10613 HP)||Pumpkin Leader (Lvl 40/ Saber/ 8686 HP)||Scarecrow (Lvl 18/ Caster/ 10613 HP)|
|Mad Dragon (Lvl 42/ Assassin/ 128, 384 HP)|
|Tamamo no Mae (Lvl 70/ Caster/ 230, 492 HP)||Pumpkin Leader (Lvl 60/ Saber/ 12, 726 HP)||–|
|Drop Item Information|
|Caster Piece/ Caster Monument||Gem of Caster, Gem of Saber, Magic Gem of Caster, Magic Gem of Assassin|
|Evil Bone, Reverse Dragon Scale (Rare)||Sweet Candle, Mischievous Bats, Petit Cake|
- While running the first two waves of the Visitor on a Misty Moonlight Night 3, your main target will be the two Scarecrows. Since they can fuel the NP gauge with their Present Skill, take them out immediately. Having a Rider class servant will make the battle a whole lot easier especially before reaching the next round.
- Marie Antoinette is a good idea to bring especially when hunting down the Scarecrows and Tamamo no Mae. Her Beautiful Princess skill allows her to sustain in battle especially against Tamamo no Mae.
- The combo breaker in the Visitor on a Misty Moonlight Night 3 Quest is the Mad Dragon which can deal heavy damage to your Rider class servant. Hence, Marie Antoinette has better survivability because of her debuff and her invincibility skill.
- When you reach the last part of the Visitor on a Misty Moonlight Night 3 quest, spam all your NPs right away to get a good headstart.
- Tamamo no Mae has a healing NP, Eightfold Blessing of Amaterasu, which heals for 1750 HP plus NP Gain. While the heals aren’t big, it’s the NP Gain that’s annoying. It may end up prolonging the battle since it allows her to spam her NP.
- The biggest threats in the Visitor on a Misty Moonlight Night 3 quest are both the Mad Dragon and Tamamo no Mae. If the Mad Dragon manages to inflict Burning on you, it will dragon on to the next battle where you fight Tamamo no Mae. Tamamo no Mae herself deals heavy damage even without an offensive NP.
- Martha can also be a good alternative during the Visitor on a Misty Moonlight Night 3 quest as she can remove debuffs to prevent your characters from suffering from burns.
- The arrangement also for the Visitor on a Misty Moonlight Night 3 quest may have the Caster in the first roster and then the Rider class servant as a sub so that it’ll be easy to swap out.
Fate Grand Order Halloween 2017 Surprise Quest
|Visitor on a Misty Moonlight Night|
|Part 1||Part 2||Part 3|
|Part 4||Part 5||Part 6|
|Part 7||Part 8||Part 9|
|Part 10||Part 11||Part 12|
|Part 13||Part 14||Part 15|