Second Night – Her Name is Marie
After delivering the first gift to Little Darius, the protagonist and Santa Alter depart for their second recipient for the Second Night of the Almost Weekly Santa Alter Event Quests. The two mismatched pair find out that her name is Marie and begin trying to find her. However, they find themselves suddenly shot down by something only to find out who the sender was in the Her Name is Marie quest.
Need help finding some items finding builds for servants? Check our Fate Grand Order Database here.
|AP Cost||5||Bond Point||115|
|Tendency||Saber/Caster/Rider||First Reward||Golden Fruit x1|
|Christmas Hand (Lvl 8/ Caster/ 1169 HP)||Reindeer Man (Lvl 8/ Saber/ 1,134 HP)||Reindeer Man (Lvl 8/ Saber/ 1,134 HP)|
|Christmas Hand (Lvl 10 /Caster/1,363 HP)||Christmas Hand (Lvl 10/Caster/ 1,363 HP)||Christmas Hand (Lvl 10 /Caster/1,363 HP)|
(Lvl 12/ Berserker/ 11,653 HP)
|“Off Today” d’Eon
Lvl 16 /Saber/20,952 HP
(Lvl 18/ Rider/ 20,844 HP)
|Drop Item Information|
|Yggdrasil Seed, Claw of Chaos||Mini Ribbon, Golden Star|
- The three main threats for the Second Night – Her Name is Marie quest would be the “Petit Papillion”, D’Eon, and Marie herself. However, there are two waves prior which can help you charge up your noble phantasm.
- Focus bringing down the first two waves of the Her Name is Marie quest with Arts cards. If you have Archers like David and Robin Hood, now would be a good time to take down D’Eon. Since Robin Hood is an event servant, you’re most likely to have him. He unfortunately only has a single hit noble phantasm but save it for later.
- If you’re using Robin Hood for the Her Name is Marie quest, use Sabotage only at the latter part. This would not only whittle down the “Petit Papillion” but also cancel out Marie‘s healing.
- David has a sure-hit Noble Phantasm which would work well against Marie Antoinette‘s Beautiful Princess skill.
- In terms of priority, focus down the Petit Papillion first then D’Eon and then Marie Antoinette. If you have an Assassin class servant (ex. Jack the Ripper/ Jing Ke) then, Marie Antoinette shouldn’t be able to deal too much damage to you.
Fate Grand Order Almost Weekly Santa Alter
|Prelude||Black Santa Claus|
|2||Her Name is Marie|
|4||P.S. Daddy Longlegs|
|6||Fake Santa, Mr. Caesar|
|7||Assault by the Other Alter|