The Divine trait appears in several servants and enemies. As a passive ability, the Divine Trait increases the servant’s output damage. Servants such as Altera, Heracles, and Gilgamesh have this trait which allows them to deal increased damage no matter the card applied. For Heracles, this works for him especially if given Verdant Sound of Destruction. This stacks on his Mad Enhancement passive skill. With the additional damage coming from his Divine trait, he deals more damage than a regular 4 star Berserker class servant.
The additional damage however varies. The variation comes from the rank of one’s Divinity Passive Skill. The higher the rank, the more damage it gives. As of the moment, the only one with the highest divinity is Tamamo no Mae (Lancer). Her A++ rank in Divinity grants her +230 damage.
This trait is also present in certain enemies such as Sphinxes and the Sphinx Queen.
The Divine Trait opens the servant to a variety of skills. However, there are some skills that deal extra damage to servants with the divine trait. The list below contains the following skills that affect Divine Servants/ Enemies:
- God Slayer (B) – This skill belongs specifically to Scathach. When she uses God Slayer, she increases her own attack against Divine Servants for 1 turn.
- Whim of Goddess (A) – When Stheno. uses Whim of the Goddess, she improves the over-all damage of the party. With a Charisma effect, she also adds a divinity slaying effect on all her allies.
- Enuma Elish (A++) – Deals significant damage to 1 enemy. Along with that, reduces the DEF. However, it also inflicts stun against enemies with Divine traits. Only Enkidu can use this Noble Phantasm.
- Pashupata (A+) – When Arjuna uses Pashupata, he can attack multiple enemies. While it has a low chance to inflict Death, it has a higher chance to inflict Death against Divine enemies or lowering their defense.
- Vasavi Shakti (EX) – Deals heavy damage to all enemies, bonus damage against Divine enemies. Karna can use this Noble Phantasm.
- Unifying the Nation by Force (A) – When Oda Nobunaga uses this skill, she increases her own damage against Divine Servants.
- Divinity – Further increases base damage output of the following servant. This increases based on rank.
|A++||230||Tamamo no Mae (Lancer)|
|A||200||Heracles, Karna, Suzuka Gozen, Rama, Tamamo no Mae (Caster)|
|B||175||Altera, Gilgamesh, Arjuna, Young Gil, Cu Chulainn, Cu Chulainn (Prototype), Ramesses II, Cu Chulainn (Caster), Nitrocris, Gilgamesh (Caster)|
|C||150||Saint Martha, Iskandar, Sakata Kintoki (Rider), Shuten Douji, Cu Chulainn (Alter), Minamoto no Yorimitsu|
|D||125||Julius Caesar, Fionn Mac Cumhail, Xuanzang, Cleopatra, Sakata Kintoki|
List of Servants with Divine Trait
List of enemies with Divine Trait
|Male||Weak to Enuma Elish||Female||Non-Gendered|