Table of Contents
Surprise Quest Mystery of the Ossuary 2 – A Visitor in the Dark Night
The Surprise Quest Mystery of the Ossuary 2 – A Visitor in the Dark Night is the second surprise quest for the Fate Grand Order Halloween 2017 event. From here, players can farm a variety of items such as sweet candles, mischievous bats, petit cakes, and, possibly – pumpkin lanterns. Each enemy has a variety of items which they drop; opening several choices for the players. Players can either convert them to Petit Cakes or even buy items that are specific to that particular materials. You’ll find the items in Exchange Shop.
|AP Cost||30||Bond Point||315|
|Tendency||Assassin/ Lancer||First Reward||Pumpkin Lantern x 1|
|Arm of Dawn (Lvl 10/ Lancer/ 2652 HP)||Pumpkin Head (Lvl 10/ Lancer/ 2652 HP)||Pumpkin Head (Lvl 10/ Lancer/ 2652 HP)|
|Iron Arm of Dawn (Lvl 10/ Lancer/ 6732 HP)||Iron Arm of Dawn (Lvl 10/ Lancer/ 6732 HP)||Pumpkin Head (Lvl 10/ Lancer/ 2652 HP)|
|Divine Arm of Dawn (Lvl 20/ Assassin/ 28975 HP)||Daring Hassan (Lvl 30/ Assassin/ 76005 HP)||Pumpkin Leader (Lvl 20/ Lancer/ 4692 HP)|
|Drop Item Information|
|Assassin Piece/ Assassin Monument||Gem of Lancer|
|Evil Bone||Petit Cake, Mischievous Bat, Fire of Wisdom, Blaze of Wisdom, Ember of Wisdom, Pumpkin Lantern (Rare)|
- The Lancer class enemies for the Surprise Quest Mystery of the Ossuary 2 – A Visitor in the Dark Night party quest aren’t a problem. Due to them being extremely low leveled, one Saber class servant may be good enough to take them out.
- The main threat here is the Daring Hassan and the Divine Arm of Dawn at the second wave of the Surprise Quest Mystery of the Ossuary 2 – A Visitor in the Dark Night . Because they are both Assassin class enemies, they have three turns before being able to use their special attack.
- In terms of priority between the two Assassins, prioritize killing the Daring Hassan first. As a legitimate servant, Daring Hassan has access to his Noble Phantasm: Zabaniya. He also has higher chances of inflicting killer critical hits due to his skills.
- The easiest to kill in the second wave is the Lancer class enemy should you have a Saber class servant on hand.
- Opt also to have your servants quickly charge their NP for the Surprise Quest Mystery of the Ossuary 2 – A Visitor in the Dark Night quest. Don’t blow it off on the first wave as it’s pointless to waste your NP on small enemies. If you have a Caster class servant, defeating the Daring Hassan should not be a problem.
- After defeating them, you would have finished the Surprise Quest Mystery of the Ossuary 2 – A Visitor in the Dark Night .
Fate Grand Order Halloween 2017 Surprise Quest
|Mystery of the Ossuary|
|Part 1||Part 2||Part 3|
|Part 4||Part 5||Part 6|
|Part 7||Part 8||Part 9|