Table of Contents
Surprise Quest Visitor of the Long Night 1
The Surprise Quest Visitor of the Long Night 1 – Turn Around and He’s There is the first surprise quest for the the Visitor of the Long Night Quests during the Fate Grand Order Halloween 2017 Event (US). While going through this FGO Event guide, players see what they can farm. They can farm a variety of items such as sweet candles, mischievous bats, petit cakes, and, possibly – pumpkin lanterns.
Each enemy drops a variety of FGO event items which they drop; opening several choices for the players. Players can either convert them to Petit Cakes or even buy items that are specific to the FGO Halloween Event items.
You’ll find the items in Exchange Shop.
|AP Cost||30||Bond Point||515|
|Tendency||Berserker/ Rider/ Archer||First Reward||Pumpkin Lantern x 1|
|Chimera (Lvl 10/ Berserker/ 14580 HP)||Pumpkin Head (Lvl 10/ Archer/ 2548 HP)||Pumpkin Head (Lvl 10/ Archer/ 2548 HP)|
|Horror Wyvern (Lvl 10/ Rider/ 10368 HP)||Horror Wyvern (Lvl 10/ Rider/ 10368 HP)||Chimera (Lvl 20/ Berserker/ 29160 HP)|
|White Chimera (Lvl 20/ Berserker/ 38,880 HP)||Ghost Story “Princess Teketeke” (Lvl 50/ Berserker/ 174678 HP)||Pumpkin Leader (Lvl 40/ Archer/ 8428 HP)|
|Drop Item Information|
|Berserker Piece/ Monument||Gem of Rider, Magic Gem of Rider, Gem of Archer, Magic Gem of Archer, Gem of Berserker, Magic Gem of Berserker|
|Dragon Fang, Claw of Chaos (Rare), Evil Bone||Pumpkin Lantern (Rare), Petit Cake, Mischievous Bats, Blaze of Wisdom|
- For the Surprise Quest Visitor of the Long Night 1 quest, you’ll have three classes to contend with: Berserker, Archer, and Rider. While Berserker poses no problem, Archer and Rider have specific weaknesses. Players can opt to build a Lancer/ Assassin team in order to strike down the Archer and Rider enemies of the Surprise Quest Visitor of the Long Night 1.
- Once Surprise Quest Visitor of the Long Night 1’s waves start, the first two waves of the Surprise Quest Visitor of the Long Night 1 quest involve fighting Chimeras. While they take more damage than the other enemies, they also deal more damage against you. The Chimeras in the Surprise Quest Visitor of the Long Night 1 quest also can buff their critical hit damage, making them capable of taking you out in a single hit.
- When you reach the final battle, you’ll encounter a Kiyohime at 3rd Ascension. She has access to Flame-Coloured Kiss which can boost the power of her Noble Phantasm. Stacked together with her Madness Enhancement, she can burn down the entire team if she is left alone.
- Players can also opt with the NP spam strategy in which one servant will have to be purely focused on raising the NP gauge to 100%. The other two servants can then serve as a means to dish damage against the enemies.
- Recommended Lancer class servants to complete the Surprise Quest Visitor of the Long Night 1 quest include Romulus or Elisabeth Bathory (Lancer) because of their multi-hit noble phantasm.
- Assassin class servants can remain single-target focused as there are only two Rider class enemies.
Fate Grand Order Halloween 2017 Surprise Quest
|Visitor of the Long Night|
|Part 1||Part 2||Part 3|
|Part 4||Part 5||Part 6|
|Part 7||Part 8||Part 9|
|Part 10||Part 11||Part 12|